So what superbowl clothes/photos, etc did you buy?

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
I am getting the sweat shirt and t-shirt for sure.

Remember to use the link from this thread to buy your stuff: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86882

Doing so helps out Seahawks.net!

The site also has free shipping to Canada with an order over $100! Great for us Canucks.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I haven't gotten too carried away yet. Signed up for SI to get the championship package, (a book, dvd, and a football. I plan on hitting the pro shop on Wednesday when I go up for the victory parade.

AshamanMat

Reaction score
As I live in Utah, kinda outside Seahawks space. I will NOT be buying any Championship gear.

I know there will be tons of Hawks gear sold here, but for me, Ill alwasy support the old school gear. (Utah is soooo full of band wagon fans!) (I was born in 1976, In TX and grew up in in Maryland) but the first time I saw our Hawks play on TV (I think I was 9), I fell in love, and have been a die hard from that day on)

With that said, I have 5 old school hawks hats, most from 2004, I have 3 Hawks blankets, one from the old old old school team :)

Countless banners and things. But Id say. With thall this mubo jumbo, bet her an old school uni, before they changed it

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":2t1ptgiv said:
I haven't gotten too carried away yet. Signed up for SI to get the championship package, (a book, dvd, and a football. I plan on hitting the pro shop on Wednesday when I go up for the victory parade.
Can you tell me how much the SI package was?

sainthawk29

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":14xuhg6o said:
SEAHAWKBLITZ":14xuhg6o said:
Can you tell me how much the SI package was?

$90

kjreid

Reaction score
I spent 250 last night on NFL.com for a shirt for my wife, my two kids and myself, a hat for me (and a hat for my favorite Denver fan who now has to wear it as his primary hat for the next year) a lanyard and the commerative hardback book.

I wanted a sweatshirt but I hate hoodies and that seems to be the only sweatshirts available.

mikeak

Reaction score
I am getting the Nike Elite RW3 Superbowl jersey through a friends contact with Nike!!!

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
i bought the towel, The 50' banner, the locker room hoodie and the lombardi trophy t-shirt. I ordered in the heat of the moment and was shocked the 180$ hit i seen on my online banking. Damn you fanatics for having an iphone app and paypal

seahawksflow

Reaction score
This is what you SHOULD be buying. The most iconic and sought after item in all of Football.

Oqb1vn

You can view my feedback and eBay profile here. Been selling these for a few years, only a little over a year on eBay, but my feedback speaks for itself. My new silver plated versions are saweet (pictured). Contact me direct for a discount off Bay listed price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291071418979?ss ... 1555.l2649

SeaChase

Reaction score
Super bowl edition Wolf grey Sherman jersey I bought Friday

A

Anonymous

Got the blu ray, collage with game used football piece, Seahawks SB game coin, keychains for my wife and I, SB champs t shirts for both of us, two different hats for myself (one being what the players wore last night), and one of the gray hoodies for myself. Oh and license plate frames for my truck....needed to be replaced and figured might as well do it right.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
JimZornsCorn":29j6z3rl said:
For the wife:

Seahawks black

See, I'd invite her over and give my wife a ticket to a three hour movie... but that's just me.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I thought it would be cheaper just to buy a factory in China and have them box it up and ship it to a self storage block of vaults, but it was just a tad cheaper to get shirts, towel and hat.

I'm going to be doing this again next year, and the year after that, ...and the year after that. Everybody has three mortgages these days ...right?

Latest posts