Donations Update: Thank you and more help needed

RockHawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So first of all, a huge thank you to those that have contributed to the donations in order to keep us up and running; I really can't thank you enough for your generosity. This is especially true for those that have donated $50 or more. Thank you so much.

A large part of the feedback I've received is that there should be some type of recognition for those that donate. Because Paypal only shows the name & email of the Paypal user, it's either difficult or impossible to try and associate those with a username here on .NET. So, if you've been one of the fine people that have donated in 2017, please PM me with the amount you donated, or email me (admins (at) seahawks (dot) net and I'll get you a custom rank & shoutout on the main forum.

At this point, we've received just under $500 in donations after our request. This is great, and VERY much appreciated, but we're still way behind in the yearly cost total spend of $3,600

Donations - $982
Amazon - $243
Others (fanatics, ect) - $39

So at less than half the hard costs to host, this is going to be difficult. In years past, we haven't had any problem in receiving enough donations and Amazon revenue to cover these costs, but this has been a tough year all around.

I ask that you check out the stickied post at the top of the forum and give whatever you're able, and also don't forget to use the Amazon link to purchase anything from Amazon, not just Seahawks stuff. You can copy the link and bookmark it to make it easier.
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140205

Thank you all again for your consideration, and GO HAWKS!!

Mark