So, I re-watched the game, and, you know what

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm off work today so I'm going to watch it a 3rd time and focus on a few things that I didn't before. I'll report back later if Y'all care to hear what I saw.

253hawk

Reaction score
Remember that 47 yard run by Charles that set up the go-ahead and decisive TD?

4b1Lby9

Yeah. About 1/4 of the Chiefs total rushing yards that should have been called back.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3bwvjic1 said:
Holy rose colored glasses this Rudy stuff is out of hand. Our run defense was horrid and Williams, Malcolm Smith, and KJ Wright had a lot to do with it. Particularly Smith and Williams. The inside triangle was a complete failure.

On offense we were situationally bad, but that was mostly on the OC calling the wrong plays at the wrong time starting with going empty on the opening drive on 3rd and 1.

People get almost religious (hope, believe, and other fairy tales) about football and that's fine, but to say we played near perfect or even really well is approaching strait jacket fashion. Sorry, but holy hell.....

Are you joking? You make it sound like we got rolled by KC! Were you expecting us to just blow out the Chiefs, who are playing extremely well and in their stadium. It is you wearing the glasses my friend. We played like we always do - close games with the game coming down to the fourth qurter. we werent able to convert and that sucks, but we had our chances. I thought it was a really good, tough, physical football game, for both teams. I'm bummed we lost but we played as good as we could. We are seriously lacking a #1 receiver, and that screws up the whole offense. Our defense is decimated -you can see what haooens when we lose Mebane...

Lighten up Francis - it's just football...

dunceface

Reaction score
I personally thought it was our most well rounded game since week 3 or so

keatonisballin

Reaction score
253hawk":1qjvrlm2 said:

4b1Lby9

Yeah. About 1/4 of the Chiefs total rushing yards that should have been called back.

Wow. That is just sad. Ref looking right at it and it did not get called. How is that even possible. Oh wait, our O line is the only line in the league that gets called for holding this season. I wonder how many sacks our D line would have this season if they weren't getting mugged on every snap.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3rl7jicg said:
253hawk":3rl7jicg said:

4b1Lby9

Wow. That is just sad. Ref looking right at it and it did not get called. How is that even possible. Oh wait, our O line is the only line in the league that gets called for holding this season. I wonder how many sacks our D line would have this season if they weren't getting mugged on every snap.
Fellow .netters - that is one of the photos I posted in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101237
That was NOT on the 47-yard run nor on the decisive drive. (But, any of the scores could be looked at as decisive with the margin of victory.) That was on the very first KC touchdown drive. I said that in the post. This is how rumors get started. I was hesitant to start that thread. That run was in the red zone already. Yes, should have been called back and perhaps prevented the very first score of the game...perhaps holding KC to a FG. Who knows. They should have been backed up.

Perhaps if you want to bring this to others' attention, maybe it's more appropriate to just post the link in what you have to say to the thread to prevent misinformation.

Rob12

Reaction score
253hawk":2360ulhq said:

4b1Lby9

Ref watching the whole thing... That's comical.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Rob12":715v4fyy said:
253hawk":715v4fyy said:

4b1Lby9

Pretty much why I posted it in the first place. In the words of Matt Hasselbeck, "What can ya do?" Then, all the media reports the D-lineman can't play without Mebane in there. Yeah, Mebane is missed, of course. But, I hope McDaniel hears and reads all that so much that he plays like a crazed bobby boucher.

dunceface

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2i1t7iiw said:
Rob12":2i1t7iiw said:
253hawk":2i1t7iiw said:

4b1Lby9

Pretty much why I posted it in the first place. In the words of Matt Hasselbeck, "What can ya do?" Then, all the media reports the D-lineman can't play without Mebane in there. Yeah, Mebane is missed, of course. But, I hope McDaniel hears and reads all that so much that he plays like a crazed bobby boucher.

THAT'S SOME HIGH QUALITY H20

Latest posts