So how was it that Texas didn't get blown out by you?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":2urefrkc said:
5_Golden_Rings":2urefrkc said:
Also, how were you able to turn it around?

Champions find ways to win. Honestly that was like Atlanta all over again, with the ending that should have happened in the playoffs last year, had we not had to play in Fed "Mangle-Your-Knee" Ex Field in Washington and lose Clem.

Seattle punches people in the face for 60 minutes, 75 on occasion, and does what it takes to WIN games.

That is exactly what I think. I saw that ATL game all over again except I knew that the Texans wouldn't be able to score. Even when they got to mid field I knew they would dial it up. JS and PC made sure of it and it is paying off. Might prove to be huge in Indy too. Having pressure on the QB is so awesome.

Irvin is back too. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
Five rings has been around here a while and earned quality replys. He asked the question and we answered the best we could.

I agree JJ Watt is a one man wrecking crew, don't both us and the ninnirs wish we had him or someone like him? lol

I was worried as hell about that game and the upcoming one. So I guess we will see how it goes. I was impressed with the crowd at Houston. Everyone we play is trying to show they can be loud too. We just need to do what the NFL says about Richard Sherman in that video,,,,,we need to "DO A LOT OF RESPONDING".

Have to admit we've done well so far with the 10am games, just like the ninnirs did last season. That is a huge mountain to climb for we west coast teams.

:les:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Radish":2hch004b said:
Have to admit we've done well so far with the 10am games, just like the ninnirs did last season. That is a huge mountain to climb for we west coast teams.

:les:

Les, stop taking so much advantage of the legal weed in our beloved state. We are smoking the 49ers at 10am games this year compared to how they did in their 10am games last year. They had a total of three 10am games, they lost the first one @ Minnesota, won the second one @ Jets, and lost the third one @ Rams. Going 1 for 3 against an average team in the Vikings, crappy team in the Jets, and mediocre team in the Rams is hardly them doing well at 10am on the road last year.