So are we trading DK now?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Will we trade DK to make up for some picks in this draft, or stand pat? Maybe move some of our running backs?

If we are trading anyone I would have to believe it’s Walker and Woolen as I’m not sure if they are exacts fits for both Grubb and Mac. I think both can fetch a day 2 pick or a quality move up.

With them keeping Burns and Jackson and still looking at CBs it makes you feel at least about the future prospects of guys like Woolen or Brown and maybe Bryant.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
We get a good return on ME3 now people think we'll automatically get a good return on even more of our players. The ME3 trade was an anomaly.

GemCity

Reaction score
Man…I’ve been as neutral as I can be after worshipping me3 (only to finally see the light—thanks .net!)

Most moves don’t get me all Doug Baldwin like. Just positive vibes…as much as I can sustain.

But, I may shed a tear if DK gets traded.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I think what we should do as a team is just trade every single good player we ever get. That way, we can potentially draft another player who might be good... you know, so we can trade them too.

This seems like a genius idea and I challenge anyone to come up with any issues with this plan.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
I think what we should do as a team is just trade every single good player we ever get. That way, we can potentially draft another player who might be good... you know, so we can trade them too.

This seems like a genius idea and I challenge anyone to come up with any issues with this plan.

Do you care more about the player and their individual achievements or the team? It's funny people say don't worry about missing out on this player in FA. MM found them on the scrap heap and made them all-pros. He can do it again!! 😂. So he took a player no one vauled, but met the base parameters and through the system and not freak abilities won with them? Wow, don't tell Shanahan or McVay or we might be in trouble. 🤣

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I don't think there's a market for DK this year given the draft class. On top of that the likes of Mike Williams got cut. Last year they 100% could have got a haul and maybe next year.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
I don't think there's a market for DK this year given the draft class. On top of that the likes of Mike Williams got cut. Last year they 100% could have got a haul and maybe next year.
Quite possibly, tbf. I would see what the 49ers and Chiefs would offer to start.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I like where our offense is right now. It's the defense that needs the work and we have the guy who can do that. No idea why everyone is so gung ho on trading DK suddenly.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks would be ill-advised , to let any more of their dwindling talent pool go away .

Hawknight

Reaction score
If we got Howell real protection and his arm is as good as they say it is..imagine what might be with Howell long ball to DK.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I don't think so. Only if you can get in the top 8 or so and get a second rounder back.

evergreen

Reaction score
I get the trade DK stuff. Seems like Bobo can catch anything DK can. DK has dominated on nat television so people know he’s a monster. They don’t see all the drops. He’s got the perception of being all world. Who knows what they could get.