So 49ers win... what now?

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
We are back to worrying about making the playoffs and not winning the division.

Giants, Vikings, Cowboys, Bears, Skins are all on our tails.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If we win one game we're in. I'm not worried about it.

And i'm not scared of going on the road. We're playing probably the best football in the league right now. Anyone. Anywhere. I aint scared.

Oh, and NE could still very easily come back and win. 2 touchdowns at half is far from insurmountable.

MdHawk225

Reaction score
We still have tiebreakers over minny...Chicago...and cowboys....

nategreat

Reaction score
Arizona putting up 38 today against Detroit gives me at least a TINY bit of hope that they could pull a week 17 upset against the 9ers. Unlikely, but any given Sunday.....

Will I

Reaction score
We play at Was or at GB depending on if we beat SF next week from my calculations. But we only need 1 win to get in.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
RGIII vs Russel Wilson int e playoffs could decide ROY and it'd be an amazing game. Our Defense is punishing so I think we'd easily contain RGIII if not end up hurting him

Besides the dream of having home field advantage throughout and winning all the way through the superbowl, how awesome would it feel to go to SF and win, and at GB and win before playing Denver our old rival and beat them in the super bowl. That would make a lifetime of being a Hawks fan nearly complete.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The Pats are playing like complete dog crap right now. Hopefully we can beat on San Fran so badly, they won't be able to get a W against the Cards. This is where that damn Miami game is going to bite us in the ass.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Who wants scrambled eggs! We might have some left over from all of them left on the field by the pats

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If we win out we could still get a home game as the 3rd or 4th seed. If not the team is playing well now and I feel a lot better about our chances on the road.

Sure does however point out how important the losses to StL, AZ , Miami, and Detroit were in terms of the final playoff position, just 2 more W's and agonizing about wild card slots and playoff road games.

Largent80

Reaction score
We kick their asses next week thats what. Pussy New England, those guys are pretenders and were shown that. They are one dimensional, all Brady or nothing.

We are not even close to that and the whiners have a wake up call coming.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'm cool as long as we get the #5 seed. I'd rather face the NFC East winner on the road than Green Bay or San Fran.

seedhawk

Reaction score
We either win the division, or we become a 5 or 6 seed. Period. However, what I want for sure is, for SF to come strutting in, and head home with a loss.

VHawk

Reaction score
Yup we punch those nancies in their pie holes and Kaepernuts gets in the fetal position because the 12th man makes him realize he cant handle the truth.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wait...didn't I see this abortion last week? Oh, no that was us against 'Zona. Very similar game we are stuck with here tonite.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Part of me feels like the #5 seed is the easiest road to the Super Bowl right now.

Galen96

Reaction score
jammerhawk":18xzgkhj said:
If we win out we could still get a home game as the 3rd or 4th seed. If not the team is playing well now and I feel a lot better about our chances on the road.

Sure does however point out how important the losses to StL, AZ , Miami, and Detroit were in terms of the final playoff position, just 2 more W's and agonizing about wild card slots and playoff road games.

incorrect... seeds 1 through 4 are division winners. period. its either win the division and get at least 1 home playoff game, or wild card and on the road throughout.