Skip Tweets Patriots W

kidhawk

Reaction score
I scrolled through the forum but didn't see this posted. If it's already in another thread somewhere my apologies, but it was just something I thought .NET fans would find entertaining.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1307884590128746496[/tweet]

uncle fester

Reaction score
How that babbling cabbage can remain in meaningful employment is a mystery me.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Before I used to just think Bayless was a shrewd troll that knew how to get attention in a crowded sports media world........but after he went after Dak and called him soft for admitting he was battling depression after his brother committed suicide, Bayless needs to go away.

Forever. Enough already with this senile bag of expired Androgel and Botox.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Skip’s rear end is usual up his rear end.

His dislike for the Seahawks is, if nothing else, consistent.

I suppose he wanted to be first with his announcement, and then was wrong as per usual. Sherm was right most of the world does life better than him.

Hot air the smells like BS.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I mean, that probably generated 10 minutes of discussion on his show the next day. Shannon laughing at his mistake, Skip saying why he did it, and then talking about Patriots. It's all they do. Drum up drama and content. There's nothing genuine on any of these shows.

rcaido

Reaction score
Still butthurt of Sherman saying I'm better than you....

Boohman14

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent said:
Before I used to just think Bayless was a shrewd troll that knew how to get attention in a crowded sports media world........but after he went after Dak and called him soft for admitting he was battling depression after his brother committed suicide, Bayless needs to go away.

He's a poor excuse for a man, much less a sports commentator. I don't watch or listen to his act but if he was calling out anyone for battling depression....he needs to be fired!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he's made a living out of being WRONG, over and over again. Shocking that anyone would listen to and/or watch that guy.
We hear all the time about how the Hawks ALMOST lost games. Almost doesn't count. Win. Again.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Why anyone would want to listen to Bayliss is beyond me. All he does is stoke controversy on made up BS.

Latest posts