Skins offered 3 first rounders for Wilson

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
GemCity":29dexkol said:
I’m surprised he didn’t want that trade being that he’d be close to home there. The division is less competitive than the one he’s in now as well.

Obviously, Denver’s the better team and he wants to be competitive.

I'm not sure, but I think it's because the Commanders are dumpster fire organization run by a shady con man.

Russell had a no trade clause, so if people are mad that we didn't take 3 firsts instead of 2, then blame Russell, not Pete and John.

jeremiah

Reaction score
CPHawk":1xn6msjz said:
GemCity":1xn6msjz said:
I’m surprised he didn’t want that trade being that he’d be close to home there. The division is less competitive than the one he’s in now as well.

Obviously, Denver’s the better team and he wants to be competitive.

DC sucks. Snyder sucks. What I don’t understand is why people think he would have preferred to play there?

I am amazed that anyone would want to live in Seattle, let alone live and play there. Denver is a great place to live, DC is THE WORST place if you cut out Seattle, Detroit or Buffalo. If I had my druthers personally, I would play in Pittsburgh, Carolina, Minnesota or Green Bay. Just because of the atmosphere. I know some here will say CAROLINA, but yeah, they have it going on, especially with the Quality of life.

jeremiah

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":fy2ru7ag said:
TwistedHusky":fy2ru7ag said:
Because Denver held serve last year with damned near nothing at QB, and they looked damned good.

He didn't pick some easy Division, he picked the Division with 2 star QBs already in it.

balakoth":fy2ru7ag said:
Denver may have some pieces.. but I don't understand this "good" theory.

We are literally picking in the top 10 of the draft.. doesnt seem like they were THAT hot :p

Even with Wilson I don't see Denver unseating KC... and they may very well be 3rd behind LA. They should finish ahead of Vegas though.

Somebody else said 3rd best QB in the division and I'd agree.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AKSeahawker":fy2ru7ag said:
It's Commanders now. They changed their name for a reason and it's just as offensive here as it was for many years.

Speak for yourself and the rest of the snowflakes.

Commanders... LOL... I'd love to know who was the brilliant genius behind that one. The Dallas fans are already trolling them... calling the rivalry "The Cold War."

You can't make this stuff up...

The Cleveland Indians had the name for as long as the Redskins did... and we still have the Chicago Blackhawks and Atlanta Braves to offend someone. The Braves have already said they aren't changing their name... or the tomahawk logo. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep at night.

Close to 8 out of 10 Native type Americans loved the name of the 'Skins. Who didn't like it? White bread no life Progressives = Commies, that is who. As far as I am concerned, I AM Native American. I have been alive on this Continent as long as anyone else my age. I have about 25% Sioux in my background, so I can write this. SEE HOW STUPID THIS IS? Like black folk can use the N word, Indians can use the I word. Have they gone back and renamed the Negro League yet? Or the Harlem Globetrotters?

jeremiah

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35k3ivvn said:
And the Chargers are adding Khalil Mack to go along with Joey Bosa. Dayum

That is great for the Chargers, now move back to San Diego where you belong.

AgentDib

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1q83cdva said:
Because Denver held serve last year with damned near nothing at QB, and they looked damned good.
Come on man, were you not paying attention to the part where they have a new GM and head coach because of how damned good they didn't look?

Denver has had five straight losing seasons in a row which has led to a lot of draft capital and a talented roster that underperformed. Envying them is akin to the posters envying the Bengals for sucking to get both the #1 and #5 overall picks.

If it takes us five seasons to rebuild then by all means start waving Broncos flags around at that point.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
jeremiah":1gdma9vh said:
FalconsFanNW":1gdma9vh said:
TwistedHusky":1gdma9vh said:

He didn't pick some easy Division, he picked the Division with 2 star QBs already in it.

balakoth":1gdma9vh said:

We are literally picking in the top 10 of the draft.. doesnt seem like they were THAT hot :p

Even with Wilson I don't see Denver unseating KC... and they may very well be 3rd behind LA. They should finish ahead of Vegas though.

AKSeahawker":1gdma9vh said:
It's Commanders now. They changed their name for a reason and it's just as offensive here as it was for many years.

Commanders... LOL... I'd love to know who was the brilliant genius behind that one. The Dallas fans are already trolling them... calling the rivalry "The Cold War."

The Cleveland Indians had the name for as long as the Redskins did... and we still have the Chicago Blackhawks and Atlanta Braves to offend someone. The Braves have already said they aren't changing their name... or the tomahawk logo. Hopefully you'll be able to sleep at night.

Close to 8 out of 10 Native type Americans loved the name of the 'Skins. Who didn't like it? White bread no life Progressives = Commies, that is who. As far as I am concerned, I AM Native American. I have been alive on this Continent as long as anyone else my age. I have about 25% Sioux in my background, so I can write this. SEE HOW STUPID THIS IS? Like black folk can use the N word, Indians can use the I word. Have they gone back and renamed the Negro League yet? Or the Harlem Globetrotters?

So true. White , entitled, rich liberals ruin most things for the rest of society ... Joy behar should be the poster lady for all of them .

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
And a gang of ignorant idiots manage to turn a post about a trade to the Commanders into a bitch fest for their grievances.

What happened today? Did somebody make you pay for a bag? Poor babies:(

Ambrose83":2csraqoi said:
jeremiah":2csraqoi said:
FalconsFanNW":2csraqoi said:
TwistedHusky":2csraqoi said:

balakoth":2csraqoi said:

AKSeahawker":2csraqoi said:

So true. White , entitled, rich liberals ruin most things for the rest of society ... Joy behar should be the poster lady for all of them .

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
TAB420":7jrcv06n said:
A lot of people on here are missing the big picture. Russ now knows that he holds the leverage come contract time. He can demand to be overpaid. And, if Dever chose not to do it. They would be the team that gave up all those picks for a two year rental. Russ has Denver by the balls now.

Yep, the same scenario as how Adams had all the leverage with the Hawks

Optimus25

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2uxqjbz8 said:
TwistedHusky":2uxqjbz8 said:
No their defense looked fantastic, but they had no QB so they couldn't score and couldn't win.

Seahawk fans will find out all about how teams with no QB lose and lose and lose pretty soon.

20th in defensive DVOA. Allowed 5.3 yards per play compared to Seattle's 5.4. Allowed 4.3 yards per carry compared to Seattle's 3.8. Denver 3rd in scoring, Seattle 12th.

If their defense looked "fantastic," then indirectly, you're giving pretty good praise to Seattle's as well. Denver underperformed their personnel.

That’s drastically inflated when you are a defense constantly stressed by Teddy bridgewater’s lack of playmaking. I had courtland Sutton in fantasy and at times it was pure masochism to watch, like I’d rather have Geno than Teddy and that’s not even a question or hesitation.

Latest posts