Single Game Tickets - 7/22

sc85sis

Reaction score
Just got an alert from the Seahawks app that single game tix go on sale Monday at 10am PT through Ticketmaster.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I got that email as well. I suspect all the single game tickets will be sold out within 20 minutes. I'm estimating high because they didn't allow season ticket holders to buy additional single game tickets this year, like they've done in years past.

Subzero717

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1ozeqpyq said:
I got that email as well. I suspect all the single game tickets will be sold out within 20 minutes. I'm estimating high because they didn't allow season ticket holders to buy additional single game tickets this year, like they've done in years past.

Bastards. I get season tickets and they change the rules.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I think in 2006, post SB, they allowed season ticket holders something like eight total tickets, across four games, i.e. a max of two additional tickets for each of four games. That year the public on sale tickets lasted I think eight minutes.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1v4th4tl said:

Wow really? That sucks... My dad was going to use our season tickets for the home opener and I was going to attempt to buy two more so me and my cousin who will be in town can sit together for the SF game, i was all ready to battle for buying some.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1l1wq7he said:
How much will single game tickets be? And will it vary by game?

If you buy them from the team which is what this ticketmaster sale is monday, the prices don't vary by game, just by where you sit.

If you buy them from a site like Stub Hub or wherever, then the price will definitely vary depending on the popularity of the game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Designtime":2qp7bzoz said:
Are the odds of getting tickets better online or on the phone?

I'd like to know the same. Was thinking I'd be on the phone and laptop at the same time. I wonder if over the phone you can call in early and sit on hold for a while or do the lines just open up at 1000 sharp.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
sounds like getting extra tickets will be about as easy as winning the Lottery

Hawknballs

Reaction score
on the plus side I will take this over tickets being easy to get because the team is terrible.

chris98251

Reaction score
I wish I had the money, at work we get a chance to buy tickets with a discount before they are released to the rest of the public, we get to pick a choice of like 5 ghames or so, the 49er game was not an option nor some of the rest of big headliners. But still.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Daughter's b'day is on the 15th. Hoping I can snag two tickets before they're gone for the SF game.