SI report NFL teams call Seahawks Secure Superbowl Practice

Rocket

Reaction score
brimsalabim":ofsmb0zs said:
bmorepunk":ofsmb0zs said:
Pandion Haliaetus":ofsmb0zs said:
Kraft is a billionaire and with a lot friends in high places.

It wouldnt be out of question to believe on of those friends own a satellite with a high powered camera, right?

Is this serious? If it is, I can tell you why it's a scientifically unsound statement.
Iridium Comunications is the largest private satellite operator in the world. They are run by an investment group known As Apollo Global. The current director is Robert Kraft.
Iridium doesn't do optical, they do the global cell phone... IIRC.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Rocket":3iy7d3su said:
brimsalabim":3iy7d3su said:
bmorepunk":3iy7d3su said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3iy7d3su said:
Kraft is a billionaire and with a lot friends in high places.

It wouldnt be out of question to believe on of those friends own a satellite with a high powered camera, right?

Is this serious? If it is, I can tell you why it's a scientifically unsound statement.
Iridium Comunications is the largest private satellite operator in the world. They are run by an investment group known As Apollo Global. The current director is Robert Kraft.
Iridium doesn't do optical, they do the global cell phone... IIRC.

They definitely don't have imagery. Iridium is global satellite phone, including polar coverage. Cellular is a terrestrial (and sometimes airborne) technology.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3i9fyswb said:
Sarlacc83":3i9fyswb said:
I want to find out the Patriots listened in to the Seahawks calls if only for the resulting apoplexy when this board realizes they'd have to forgive Bevell. (Not that throwing to the middle of the field wouldn't have been a dangerous call otherwise.)

With only three goal-line passing plays in Bevell's playbook, I doubt Belichick had to do anything more than look at game film.

Thank you for the sneak preview.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
- 3 banged up members of the LOB
- a MIRACLE catch that put the team there in the first place
- a MIRACLE comeback that even allowed the team play in the SB

The team had a magical run and the magic ended on that play. I'm ready for this season to start, I don't need anymore of this.

pugs1

Reaction score
“At practice they had that play,” Butler said. “The scout team ran that same play, and I got beat on it. [Belichick] told me, ‘You gotta be on that.’ At that time, memorization came through, and I just jumped the route and made a play. I just did my job.”

Very interesting quote...