should hawks Trade for J. Martin OT ?

Seeker

Reaction score
Incognito is NOT a better football player, don't let the tough guy stuff fool you he has been Jose Olay on that line (straight waving the red cape and letting Dlineman run through). he gets owned every other play.

Martin is younger and could be trained and what better a coach to fix a poor guys confidence than PETE "THE FIXER" CARROLL?
Look how he fixed Tarvaris Jackson.

Seeker

Reaction score
Richie is NOT worth the obvious drama he brings.
J.Martin wouldn't be a problem here. we have proper leadership here.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We just need our tackles back, you guys are over reacting so hard you'd bring in 2 guys in turmoil, one hasn't lived up to his hype, the other a complete POS human being.

I don't want either.

chris98251

Reaction score
We already know how things like this pan out, If a player isn't putting in the work or tough enough he is sent down the road, we don't coddle guys like that. If a dude is a locker and team problem he is sent down the road also. TJ Whosyourmama another example.

Either one is good depth, both are probably to pricey for what we want, you have to still pay vet minimum and what contracts are in existence unless the Dolphins want to pick it up, which I highly Doubt.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
If they clear waivers they'd both be unrestricted free agents. Incognito would likely sign for the minimum, I think Martin would demand more.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seeker":1g7p7zf6 said:
Incognito is NOT a better football player, don't let the tough guy stuff fool you he has been Jose Olay on that line (straight waving the red cape and letting Dlineman run through). he gets owned every other play.

Martin is younger and could be trained and what better a coach to fix a poor guys confidence than PETE "THE FIXER" CARROLL?
Look how he fixed Tarvaris Jackson.

Your only problem with this thought process is that Pete doesn't coach the OL, Cable does. And Cable would probably have this guy retiring again in about 5 minutes.

Seeker

Reaction score
Naw i'm aware. Cable is a REAL tough guy (unlike richie)
he is more concerned with lineman getting it right on the field than being tough off of it. i know guys on this team. theres real love here guys. this would be the perfect team for him. and sherm/dougie would look out for him.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":24ldc0js said:
... much rather have incognito- tougher, better football player. i'm sure the team captains would have to have a personal meeting with him before he would join the team though.

Completely agree !!

Latest posts