Shermans Texans Post Game Presser

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
@the end: he says walking off - oh and GO HAWKS

&everyone laughs.

I wonder if Russbots presser was just before his.

Spokanefan

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing presser, he is so great to watch, especially when he lets down his guard and let's the real person come through, which is what I thought he did. Did you notice that he looked completely cooled down at the beginning, but by the end, Sherm looked like he'd just walked off the field? Check out the forehead as he progresses through the questions!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I enjoyed what he had to say about his mom and dad. I wish I could have heard the question that lead to that response.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This team is the best. You can see how they genuinely care for one another. They stepped up and got that W for Norton and Bennett

TwilightError

Reaction score
I love the fact that Sherman is doing pressers after our games now. Pretty good for a cornerback.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":n18zxr3s said:
I wish I could have heard the question that lead to that response.

That's always the problem with press conferences, you can rarely hear the question so you're left trying to figure out the context of the answer a lot of the time.

At least we got guys that talk. Listening to a Belichick presser with his blank stares, mumblings and one word answers is a useless waste of time.

drdiags

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1lh8s5vf said:
I enjoyed what he had to say about his mom and dad. I wish I could have heard the question that lead to that response.

It was mentioned on twitter that his mom told a local Sports channel prior to the game that her son was going to have a pick-6. That is why Sherman mentioned that she always was a prophet, such as to forecast his greatness(LOL). So he thanked the reporter for bringing that up because he didn't know she had done that. Not sure if the local sports channel was Houston, Seattle or LA?

drdiags

Reaction score
TwilightError":1dkht38h said:
I love the fact that Sherman is doing pressers after our games now. Pretty good for a cornerback.

He has been getting numerous request by other teams beat reporters and the national guys to be made available. The SF reporters were not happy that he wasn't made available as one of the players they get to talk to leading up to the recent divisional game. The club really has no choice, Sherman has made himself into a highly demanded interview. You have Ed Werder (must suck that he cannot be interviewing a Cowboy player), NFLN and ESPN reporters grabbing him while on the field.