Sherman mic'd up (link with video)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm conflicted...... I can't decide if I should get a Sherman jersey, or a Wilson jersey. Dang...I love these guys.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
That was a good laugh, I would hate to have to line up across from Prime for 60 minutes.

Dude is like Mel Blount out there mixed with Gary Peyton.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude is Gary Payton all over again. <<<<BLISS>>>>

HawkGANG

Reaction score
This was fantastic love this dude glad he's a Seahawk...and Trent Williams can eat shit and die for that cheap shot he's got over 100 lbs on Sherm and barely moved him with that jab...love to see him try that on Big Red and see what happens.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Love it.

Anyone else catch Bruce Irvin telling the crowed to "blow him"? the shot from fox was clear as day

I love this team.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
The Battle #83":6faj6zc9 said:
I wish he would tone down the smack talk and just do what he's good at and that's playing.

He's obviously good at getting in peoples head too, yeah? So might as well! :thRocks:

The Battle #83

Reaction score
bloodkingg":2ppic6s3 said:
The Battle #83":2ppic6s3 said:
I wish he would tone down the smack talk and just do what he's good at and that's playing.

He's obviously good at getting in peoples head too, yeah? So might as well! :thRocks:

True i'm just the kind of person who would rather have my play speak for itself when playing sports. To each their own

bloodkingg

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1jqry28s said:
bloodkingg":1jqry28s said:
The Battle #83":1jqry28s said:

True i'm just the kind of person who would rather have my play speak for itself when playing sports. To each their own

Oh yeah, I totally feel ya. But you're exactly right to each their own. I dig what he brings to the table, I'm even learning a thing or two from Sherman and I think our team would be missing something if it wasn't for him.

Joey13091

Reaction score
If the seahawks win this next game I am going to get a #25 jersey to wear for the championship game.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
When I first saw the video I thought it looked like a scuffle that gets out of hand and was excusable.

Watching it with audio puts it in a whole different level, Trent Williams is scum and it pisses me off that he is getting off easy on this one. He went up to Sherman while he was congratulating other players with the intention of starting something and that was a hard unprovoked hit to the face in national television.

He needs to be fined for this, and then some. Worst part is the "word on the street" is that Sherman deserved it and poor Trent istoomuchofapussy for the NFL Williams was a big man for apologizing for being caught on video being a douche

legend38

Reaction score
Trent Williams is a bitch.Smacks Sherm in the mouth and basically runs away,unbelievable.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Love the trash talk. The mental game is just as important as the physical. Sherman is obviously a student of this concept, and backs it up on the field. Must have been watching some Shannon Sharpe videos when he was a receiver.

Trent Williams is a little bitch, haha. Can't handle a little smack.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Williams comes across very bad in that. Sherm comes arcoss quite awesome.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol I'm dying over here, him at Garcon "uh huh, ya suck, you wanted this noise"

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Trash talk is part of sports...some of the best athletes, hall of famers were legendary for it, Larry Bird and Michael Jordan,LT and Deion Sanders...it is part of the game. If you can back it up then do it.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
"Sherman is a size prospect with some good intangibles that will help him mold into a contributing backup corner for a press-heavy team. However, he does not possess the natural coverage instincts, fluidity or burst to be considered a future starter. Is comfortable and capable in press man, using his size to disrupt receivers' releases off the line, but doesn't show enough make up speed to consistently recover when beaten. Awareness in zone and off-man are only adequate. Has average ball skills but some upside as a playmaker. Tough against the run but still developing from a technical standpoint. Sherman is a Day 3 prospect."

Combine analysis...maybe this is why he has a chip on his shoulder