Sherman calls out Brady on twitter

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3tub0oee said:
Welcome back, glad to hear from you.

Was that your user name then? Like Todd I've been around from the first.

:les:

I was very optimistic about the Seahawks back then (actually it was 1999). My moniker was "Superseahawk", even I can laugh at that
these days. I had been drinking the Starbucks Koolaid bad. Being a fan since the Krieg era and was desperate and missing those days, I was pleased to see the offense kicking butt with Holmgren, Kitna and Ricky Watters, Chad Brown, etc.... Anyway this article says it all..."1999: Overexposed" http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... afe7d78710

I never posted as much as most of you Seahawks.net veterans, but i posted enought to cause attention, lol.

Since then, i've had to do my own rebuilding and tweaking, but i'm back, and looking forward to a great year. 2005 season was nice though, but I never thought of coming to the boards, I was not as settled back then. Anyway...on with the show.

BTW, according to your banner, your honoring Cheinhill, I remember his name on the boards back in the day. I never met him in person ( Maybe I saw him, I used to hit up the Seahawk/Charger games in San Diego) but in his remembrance, I send a shout out in his honor.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":377yt5xk said:
I LOVE IT.

This team has the nastiest attitude I've ever seen in Seattle, from ANY team. The Sonics were kinda nasty with The Glove back in the day, but even they weren't like this.

Did anyone see that pic that Sherm posted on his twitter account? He ended up taking it down already. Anyway, it was a picture of Sherm up in Brady's face after the game and Sherm had typed "You Mad Bro?" above it. Freakin classic. I LOVE this kid! I love this defense!

I have to say, I"m liking this attitude as well, a different level for Seattle. I'm watching them become this self discovering monster, and they don't fight it, they glady accept it and want to impose it on every other team. That is Nasty!

no more :179422: