SHERM!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
He's a passionate coach that doesn't like to see the team get cheated. His passion for the game gives results that other teams can only wish for.

No complaints from me! :)

So you guys have a problem with Harbaugh's antics but not Sherman's? Interesting.

seahawks875

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1aqy8z2h said:
He's a passionate coach that doesn't like to see the team get cheated. His passion for the game gives results that other teams can only wish for.

So you guys have a problem with Harbaugh's antics but not Sherman's? Interesting.
Sherman talks too much sometimes, but I have no problem with his trash talking because he gets in his opponents head.

fsmassey

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1fxi8fzi said:

Are you trying to make an analogy with a head coaches antics versus a players antics? That won't really work.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hairball is suppose to be the leader of your team, sets the example and standard and rules of how the team operates.

Having said that how would everyone feel thats a 49er fan if all the players reacted like Hairball when a call didn't go their way during a game. Sherman talks but isn't stupid enough to cost the team during a game from his antics. I see emulation of Hairball happining here soon on the field. Hairball did it as a player also but because he was a QB got away with it a lot. Have a safety or DB and linebacker WR do it and wtach the flags fly.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
ya he seemed really humble when he congratulated his brother for wining the superbowl...

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2ladiesk said:
He's a passionate coach that doesn't like to see the team get cheated.

When, exactly, did the team get cheated? I ask because I recall a total of zero times unless maybe you count the time with replacement refs, but that went both ways of course.

Man, if he acted like that every time because of being "cheated" you guys are getting screwed at least 100 times a season!

Subzero717

Reaction score
I am starting to get tired of his pop off. He is great and I love his play but, let it speak for itself. He recently smashed Roddy White and explained the TD in the playoff TD wasn't his fault or his coverage but he wont call out a teamate. He just did.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I haven't seen Sherm bitch about a call over and over in the media, AFTER the game like Harbaugh does.

And Harbaugh does it repeatedly. I get competitive spirit...hell our coach seems to be redefining it, but you won't see him bitch about call in the media over and over like Harbaugh does. It's also funny, but the calls against the Niners are never correct, and SF rarely gets enough calls according to him, but you guys got to a SB, then got graced with a freakin power outage, and he still bitches.

No power outage, that game is 49-13.

Latest posts