Sherm and skip on undisputed

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Here’s where he gets two ex wr to get up and leave after he says cornerbacks have the harder job

Torc

Reaction score
Things are gonna change soon. Skip can't get a word in edgewise with the three other massive egos in the room, and there's no way he'll stand for that.

James in PA

Reaction score
I mean, Dallas Cowboys discussion was always going to dominate with Skip in the driver's seat. But now with another Cowboys homer in Michael Irvin joining him, it's going to be way over the top. They might as well just rename the show Cowboys Today. For that reason alone, I won't be tuning in. Four unlikable guys screaming over one another is just icing on the cake.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Here’s where he gets two ex wr to get up and leave after he says cornerbacks have the harder job

Is Keyshawn a loss though? But seriously of course CB is harder, every rule is made to keep them from being effective, and they are in an island by themselves most times. The nfl needs wr to get open, and make plays. They don’t want lock down corners, who also knock their star WRs out of games with hard hits. 12-10 scores don’t drive up ratings

olyfan63

Reaction score
My money is on Sherm to be Skip's #1 co-host as things get sorted out. Sherman is smarter, more versatile, and *shocker* more likeable than either of them.
Keyshawn, "Get me the damn ball" Johnson and Michael "Mean Monotone" Irvin.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
My money is on Sherm to be Skip's #1 co-host as things get sorted out. Sherman is smarter, more versatile, and *shocker* more likeable than either of them.
Keyshawn, "Get me the damn ball" Johnson and Michael "Mean Monotone" Irvin.

All I can think about is the Marriott thing with Irvin. Like he’s a toad. Why would a typical Good looking female think he was hot?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ten years ago in the infamous interview, Skip asked Sherm if he was just acting that way so he could get his ”own show.”

olyfan63

Reaction score
All I can think about is the Marriott thing with Irvin. Like he’s a toad. Why would a typical Good looking female think he was hot?
That was in my mind too, but mostly I was thinking of Irvin's loud, blustering, egotistical way of speaking and being. What comes through is that Irvin is all about how awesome he thinks he is, and how he's right about anything and everything just because it's him. So naturally he thinks that any and every random woman wants to get naughty with him, because it probably seemed that way during his playing days in Dallas.

Keyshawn is like a smoother, more refined version of Irvin's bluster. At least I can listen to him without it constantly being fingernails on a chalkboard like Irvin.

Sherman, being a Stanford guy and all, brings an intellectual edge and refinement, and he's just a lot more fun to listen to than than Irvin and Keyshawn, and he's the only one of the three that can match up to and play off of Skip.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ten years ago in the infamous interview, Skip asked Sherm if he was just acting that way so he could get his ”own show.”
Fair question; recall a then-unknown Sherman was out doing man-in-the-street interviews during Super Bowl week, 2012-ish, asking people who was the better shutdown corner, this Richard Sherman guy or Darrelle Revis, sharing stats where Sherman had better numbers, with people having no idea it was Richard Sherman interviewing them. Funny stuff!!

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Fair question; recall a then-unknown Sherman was out doing man-in-the-street interviews during Super Bowl week, 2012-ish, asking people who was the better shutdown corner, this Richard Sherman guy or Darrelle Revis, sharing stats where Sherman had better numbers, with people having no idea it was Richard Sherman interviewing them. Funny stuff!!

I knew the all pro Stanford graduate would be doing tv When I saw this. He’s a communications major after all.

rcaido

Reaction score
Yeah i remember that video, also the real mike rob reports were great too.

Their personality really shined but Rob got neutered when he went primetime.