Sherman to join "Undisputed" w/ Skip Bayless

hoxrox

Reaction score
His podcasts on Youtube and weekly takes on the team last season have actually been insightful and entertaining. I especially enjoyed his interviews with Marshawn and KJ. The camaraderie and brotherhood is apparent unlike with regular media. With his communications degree, he's a natural interviewer.

Plus he's a Seahawk at heart. Was in camp just last week showing his support for the team.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm not a major fan of skip bayless, but you have to be kidding if you think Shannon drove that show. Skip has been the driving force for that show for 20 years going back to when it was Cold Pizza. Shannon was just another in a long line of co-hosts for the main attraction. Skip is much like how Howard Stern back before he went soft. You either watch cause you love him or you watch cause you hate him. There's of course those who don't watch at all, but that is what you get from those who do.

I enjoy watching Skip because he's entertaining. I agree with maybe half of his takes. I don't watch talking heads for accurate analysis and predictions, or to listen to somebody I agree with all the time. That's boring.

Skip has to form an opinion about numerous teams, players, incidents, across a wide range of sports. Of course he isn't going to be 100% accurate. That's not the draw of the show.

calinator

Reaction score
Skip is entertaining but the thing that irritated me the most about Skip and Shannon was they never really talked about anything else other than Cowboys, Tom Brady, Lebron, and sometimes Jordan. I love baseball and the only time they talked about that was with Tim Tebow, I understand that because especially Shannon wasn't invested in baseball. I heard Skip was the one that chose topics. They did sprinkle in variety a little bit but the same old topics about the Cowboys and Lebron every day gets old and tired. I don't see Sherman and Skip lasting long because of the personal beef and Skip being annoying and Lil Wayne is too much of a friend thing, not to mention I personally don't want to hear Wayne talk about sports. I think the new Undisputed won't have the same guests all the time and Sherman won't be an every day staple.

Latest posts