Seattle under the mainstream NFL radar

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I enjoy where this team is right now.

Showing a lot of promise that this team will continue to get better.

Over the last month, the defense has really improved and offense has been moving the ball.

If Seattle can prove it’s pass rush is consistent and the run game isn’t bottled up, Seattle can do some real damage in December and hopefully January.

The media national pundits aren’t giving Seattle a fighters chance we all know and I rather enjoy flying under the radar.

I honestly think Seattle can go toe to toe with any of the NFL powerhouses but I enjoy Seattle being slept on.

I said this year would be exciting even before the season started and I was not wrong!

Let’s go!!!!!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
This team is in no way under the radar. The 2022 NFL season is the Seahawk's season due to the trade they made in the offseason. They are one of the main talking points for their games and Denver Broncos games. Even if the Seahawks were 0-8 they would be talked about constantly due to the Wilson trade.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This team is in no way under the radar. The 2022 NFL season is the Seahawk's season due to the trade they made in the offseason. They are one of the main talking points for their games and Denver Broncos games. Even if the Seahawks were 0-8 they would be talked about constantly due to the Wilson trade.
By “Under the radar” I mean, a lot of journalists, “experts,” fans and teams around the NFL are not taking the Seahawks seriously…

Seak

Reaction score
I think they were "under the radar" a few games ago. Once the whole Wilson thing died down a bit. Seemed they were talked about mostly in conjunction with Wilson.
But now I see the hawks talked about a lot more on the football podcasts and videos I listen too, and Wilson isn't mentioned. At least what I've noticed.

* After the last 2 wins they are not "under the radar"

had2bhawk

Reaction score
They are talked about because their fun to watch! The long bomb was getting very BORING.

evergreen

Reaction score
We are making waves now. When they predict you to suck and you've got handfuls of rookies staring, and the best QB in the NFC plus the #2 DVOA defense in weeks 6-8 people notice.

balakoth

Reaction score

Over the last month, the defense has really improved and offense has been moving the ball.

If Seattle can prove it’s pass rush is consistent and the run game isn’t bottled up, Seattle can do some real damage in December and hopefully January.

The media national pundits aren’t giving Seattle a fighters chance we all know and I rather enjoy flying under the radar.

I honestly think Seattle can go toe to toe with any of the NFL powerhouses but I enjoy Seattle being slept on.

I said this year would be exciting even before the season started and I was not wrong!

Let’s go!!!!!!
Top 10 in power rankings is not under the radar

toffee

Reaction score

Let’s go!!!!!!
national experts still not believers of Seahawks, here ESPN is giving us less than 40% chance in winning this Sunday's game:

BASF

Reaction score
national experts still not believers of Seahawks, here ESPN is giving us less than 40% chance in winning this Sunday's game:

View attachment 55545
They are at home. They are desperate for a win to stay in the division race and their defense played us well while we were at home. That is enough to sway a lot of people to favor them.

Latest posts