Seattle @ Houston Highlights w/ Steve Raible

CaptBennett

Reaction score
NOW I understand why he said that. Marshawn looks like a catfish with his facial hair.

Attachments

• iasdfasdf.png
    iasdfasdf.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,849

BlueThunder

Reaction score
You guys that have DVR's, you can synch up your tv with the kiro radio internet feed during the games, and get the totally biased, and awesome play calling from Steve Raible and Warren Moon. You can't do it off of a live radio because the radio is up-to-the-second live. You need the internet delay for it to work. I get a rough synch by going off the snap of the ball. I pause the video and then un-pause when the audio reaches the action on my tv. You can fine tune it after that. It is so much more entertaining that way! Then you can go back and re-watch the game on your DVR if you wanna hear all the audio you missed from the tv guys... which usually ain't that much. Just an FYI if you wanna mess around with it next game. I have my laptop out here in the living room with external speakers and a subwoofer, so the sound is almost better than my tv!

Also, I'm on directv, so I don't know if this will work with cable or HD Antenna. I don't know if they have the delay that Satellite has.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SMH @ "Are you kidding me,!" During Sherm INT return.

Nobody is kidding you, announcer.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Holy Tits!

Must watch for sure. There are some magical plays that my naked eyed did not even pick up during the game. The run from Marshawn was insane, it looks more impressive on tape as half the team was on his back and legs and he dug a trench. Dig that spin move by Wilson inside the pocket, this way..stop, no this way...stop, rabbit feet.

The catch by Baldwin, dude is BOSS.

Did announcer say??, "pick up your jock strap!" Good stuff.

muxpux

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2ganccwc said:
You guys that have DVR's, you can synch up your tv with the kiro radio internet feed during the games, and get the totally biased, and awesome play calling from Steve Raible and Warren Moon. You can't do it off of a live radio because the radio is up-to-the-second live. You need the internet delay for it to work. I get a rough synch by going off the snap of the ball. I pause the video and then un-pause when the audio reaches the action on my tv. You can fine tune it after that. It is so much more entertaining that way! Then you can go back and re-watch the game on your DVR if you wanna hear all the audio you missed from the tv guys... which usually ain't that much. Just an FYI if you wanna mess around with it next game. I have my laptop out here in the living room with external speakers and a subwoofer, so the sound is almost better than my tv!

Also, I'm on directv, so I don't know if this will work with cable or HD Antenna. I don't know if they have the delay that Satellite has.

i tried that once but couldnt quite get it to work. it was off just enough to annoy me. but i cant get enough of raible. best announcer in the league by far.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":behmq7e9 said:
Holy Tits!

Must watch for sure. There are some magical plays that my naked eyed did not even pick up during the game. The run from Marshawn was insane, it looks more impressive on tape as half the team was on his back and legs and he dug a trench. Dig that spin move by Wilson inside the pocket, this way..stop, no this way...stop, rabbit feet.

The catch by Baldwin, dude is BOSS.

Did announcer say??, "pick up your jock strap!" Good stuff.

He said "pick up that jock strap"

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Nothing like listening to Raible and Moon call our games. Thanks much for sharing.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
THANK YOU for that wonderful vid! How fun is this run guys?? I don't get to listen to Raible, and, I can't get on the gameday chat because it's on at least a seven-second delay. Love talking with my fellow fans, but on many occasions you guys tell me about a play before I can see it. What a great start to the season. Next stop, INDY!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I love listening to Raibs... he is the best.

I am drawing a blank, but who was the guy we had years ago that got some work calling the Hawks, that used to get all jacked up and make a 3 yard run sound like a 25 yard explosion?

That guy was hilarious, he used to get loud and all excited over everything.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
When you see it like that, you get a better idea of how well they actually played. There are plenty of other fans thinking that the Hawks played badly when really they just kept scratching and clawing to get the win. RW is just simply amazing. The kid can do everything well.

A

Anonymous

He's awesome, but not perfect. Makes just enough mistakes with names to be a good old human being.

Like "Tackled by JJ Wright Defensive End"

Love me some Steve tho.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
This was just outstanding..... Holy Chills Up My Spine!!! Loved every second of this video.... Thanks for sharing!!!

Gasman

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link.

I'm outta action with a herniated disc and I keep watching Seahawks vids on YouTube.

Great stuff!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It's still hard to believe that it really happened.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Its hard not to watch the highlights of the second half and not come away realizing how lucky we are to have Wilson... what an effort