Seattle favored by 3 over Indy.

peytonmanning18

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":31fmo9v8 said:
davidonmi":31fmo9v8 said:
how could this be, everyone on the indy board thinks we're gonna get run out of the building and Andrew luck is gonna throw for 350

Well they might have one part right. If Matt Slaub can throw for 300+ yds against us, Luck could easily do the same. "Run out of the building" sounds about right, but the question is whether we leave with a W or L.

I think if Luck has to throw for over 300 yards then that is because we are behind and playing catch up. The Colts want to run the ball. Luck took a beating last year because Arians wanted to throw bombs every play and they couldn't run the ball.

The key to this game is whether or not the Colts can run the ball. The health of Ahmad Bradshaw will be huge. If the Colts can establish some kind of running game they will have a good chance to win, if not then we are in trouble. Reggie Wayne is a stud and can get open on anybody, but I don't want to get into a situation where we have to throw a lot to win against Browner and Sherman with Irvin coming off the edge.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Expecting to not lose a game at some point leads to disappointment in the NFL. I could see this being the road game it happens. But I selfishly would rather it be a different game. I want Russell Wilson to outshine Luck. I want Wilson to be the qb out of last years awesome qb class who beat the other two. Because they were "so much better" than him....go get em Russ.

sutz

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":2ef8pcbc said:
Expecting to not lose a game at some point leads to disappointment in the NFL. I could see this being the road game it happens. But I selfishly would rather it be a different game. I want Russell Wilson to outshine Luck. I want Wilson to be the qb out of last years awesome qb class who beat the other two. Because they were "so much better" than him....go get em Russ.
Well, you know its in his head.

:)

kearly

Reaction score
I know this sounds absurd, but I think this might be our toughest game left this season*. Indy is not the same team they were last year. They are a legit top 10, maybe top 5 team, and it's a 10 am pacific start. Luck isn't a megastar, but he's growing, and he's still Mr. clutch.

We also might be without Bennett in this game, and our OL situation is uncertain. We will be hamstrung on a few fronts, whereas Indy is full strength. Huge win if we get it. If I was Vegas, I would call this game even money, maybe even give the Colts a point or two.

*Our road divisional games don't worry me much, Atlanta looks very beatable (Wilson is perfect in revenge games, too), and the Saints will be in our stadium with Seattle having an extra week to heal and prepare (I think the bye-week curse is just small sample size noise and isn't real).

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
kearly":32qyuv39 said:
I know this sounds absurd, but I think this might be our toughest game left this season*. Indy is not the same team they were last year. They are a legit top 10, maybe top 5 team, and it's a 10 am pacific start. Luck isn't a megastar, but he's growing, and he's still Mr. clutch.

We also might be without Bennett in this game, and our OL situation is uncertain. We will be hamstrung on a few fronts, whereas Indy is full strength. Huge win if we get it. If I was Vegas, I would call this game even money, maybe even give the Colts a point or two.

*Our road divisional games don't worry me much, Atlanta looks very beatable (Wilson is perfect in revenge games, too), and the Saints will be in our stadium with Seattle having an extra week to heal and prepare (I think the bye-week curse is just small sample size noise and isn't real).
Doesn't sound absurd. It might be, as you put it. After the win at Houston, I thought the same thing going forward considering the rest of the schedule... at this point in the season. However, teams can get hot. I sure would love to be playing @ the NYG this coming weekend and @ Indy later in the season. Indy is playing well and they will be a tough opponent. I agree that the Hawks are not at full strength. Here's hoping that Bruce Irvin has a bunch of pent up energy to unleash. The defense already tilts the field in the Hawks favor. Adding another speed rusher with increased motivation has me a bit excited to see how that plays out.

Go Hawks.

hawker84

Reaction score
The only team i can even fathom seeing putting 30+ on us is NO, and that aint happening. How those indy fans are predicting 30+ points against us is unrealistic. I just don't see Indy being the threat that Houston was, maybe i'm missing something here. I think they have a very solid offense and defense, but nothing that makes you step back and say, whoa.......

I think it'll be a tough battle, but i firmly believe Seattle is the better team accross the board... We'll see come Sunday, then after the win we get to kick back and watch SF struggle with JJ and company, can't wait...

Sea - 23
Indy - 17

Hawker84 - 4-0 on the season