Seasons with 30+ passing TDs since 2017:

rcaido

Reaction score
Yeah and not one MVP vote. Makes me sick to my stomach. He should have won it against Scam Newton in 2015. His last half of the season was just crazy. Also 2017 when he carried the whole offense and i thought it was 50 50 for Lamar & Wilson last year. Lamar obviously had a way more talented team.

Tical21

Reaction score
Our offense clearly isn't allowing Russell to be productive and must be changed. Fire Pete!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This proves that Pete's 'system' works for RW.

The team's record over this period proves RW is not only an elite QB, but that the team is being well coached.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2gmjie3i said:
This proves that Pete's 'system' works for RW.

The team's record over this period proves RW is not only an elite QB, but that the team is being well coached.
:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

tersal

Reaction score
Forgetting the other half of the equation Interceptions 100 touchdown passes against just 23 interceptions incredible!!

RW4LIFE

Reaction score
Immense talent.

Pete was great for Russ as he developed his game.

The last couple of seasons, despite the strong stats, Pete has been more of a burden.

RW could possibly dominate the game/position unlike anything we've seen in a long time but that time is now running out. Unleash him the next few seasons and enjoy.

This is Wilson's team now - not Pete's.

chris98251

Reaction score
RW4LIFE":370ohyfl said:
Immense talent.

Pete was great for Russ as he developed his game.

The last couple of seasons, despite the strong stats, Pete has been more of a burden.

RW could possibly dominate the game/position unlike anything we've seen in a long time but that time is now running out. Unleash him the next few seasons and enjoy.

This is Wilson's team now - not Pete's.

Keep on saying that and you maybe will convince someone. Russell is the Leader, Pete is the General.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
tersal":2e28mnih said:
Forgetting the other half of the equation Interceptions 100 touchdown passes against just 23 interceptions incredible!!

Wilson was so good during this stretch. We don't even need to go into a lot of depth on the stats. Just count the man's rings.

Latest posts