Season tickets shipped today

vant

Reaction score
Damn. I won't be home until Friday of next week!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear TODD BREDA,
Your Seattle Seahawks Season Tickets were shipped via Federal Express on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013. You can expect delivery on or before Monday, August 5th, 2013.
If you would like to track your ticket package, the tracking number is ************, or you may click the tracking link below to view more detailed tracking information.

Thank you for the loudest fans in the NFL. We look forward to hearing you at CenturyLink Field.

Oh yeaaaaah buddy!

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":3301623c said:
Dear TODD BREDA,
Your Seattle Seahawks Season Tickets were shipped via Federal Express on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013. You can expect delivery on or before Monday, August 5th, 2013.
If you would like to track your ticket package, the tracking number is ************, or you may click the tracking link below to view more detailed tracking information.

Thank you for the loudest fans in the NFL. We look forward to hearing you at CenturyLink Field.

Oh yeaaaaah buddy!

Same here. Keeping my eyes open for these puppies.

ToTC, look for your Vikings tixs in the mail within the next two weeks. May get to see the first game Harvin plays for the team.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
I bought ticket on StubHub a couple of months ago to see the 49ers game. Does that mean that they will be shipped soon? Because I live on the East Coast in Canada and I hope to get my ticket ASAP.

thanks
Go Hawks

Riley12

Reaction score
Sob!

No email for me yet. I guess I will be part of a later batch.

People selling through stubhub can send a printable ticket RIGHT NOW, so you should pester them, seahawks-in-qc, unless
you are waiting for the actual, physical ticket

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Riley12":zyh1cdqk said:
Sob!

People selling through stubhub can send a printable ticket RIGHT NOW, so you should pester them, seahawks-in-qc, unless

Well I emailed StubHub a while back and they told me that I can't get in contact with the owner of the ticket :/ so how can I pester him?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go the secondary route and get season tix through stubhub. Gonna cost a couple hundred more but well worth it while I wait for my own IMO.

rcambaker

Reaction score
I got the email also. I'm surprised they are shipped from Ft. Smith, AR. Naive me thought they would be shipped from a closer facility.

Also there is no word if they STH gift this year is anything in addition to the clear bag.

Subzero717

Reaction score
drdiags":1rme33z1 said:
Missing_Clink":1rme33z1 said:
Do we know what our little gift is yet?

I thought the speculation was one of those bags to fit the new bag policy?

A bag of 502 yummy goodness? Yes!!!!!! I LOVE this franchise!!!! Any word on the weight yet?

Riley12

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":2dgcw2vf said:
Riley12":2dgcw2vf said:
Sob!

Well I emailed StubHub a while back and they told me that I can't get in contact with the owner of the ticket :/ so how can I pester him?

I suppose if you already dealt with stubhub, then there is nothing to do but wait for the actual ticket.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
drdiags":1r4uinp2 said:
Aros":1r4uinp2 said:
Dear TODD BREDA,

Oh yeaaaaah buddy!

Same here. Keeping my eyes open for these puppies.

ToTC, look for your Vikings tixs in the mail within the next two weeks. May get to see the first game Harvin plays for the team.
Thank you, drdiags. Will do. Yeah, I think he might be a bit motivated to try to play against his former team. If not that game, after the bye.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Looks like Monday for me too..Can't wait for the season to start...

Riley12

Reaction score
FINALLY got my email just now. They will be here by Monday.

It looks like they went with a US based printer rather than some sketchy Canadian company. :)

Latest posts