Season Ticket Upgrade Status

xkj1985x

Reaction score
My deposit wasn't until December 19th.

I'll be in the backyard burying what little hope I had left if anyone needs me.

At least my seat selection for Husky tickets is up tomorrow so that'll have to hold me over for this year (and probably years to come)

zelter

Reaction score
Well I spoke with my rep today - All they have left now is single seats -thats it- no pairs at all - could get singles a couple of rows apart- but since I bring my 5 and 8 year old boys to the games this does not work for me - I will be on the waiting list (my number to be assigned in the next few months) - Sean did say current season ticket holders will not have the option to buy more next year like they did this year and there will be no 5-game-packs people in front of us - he said there will be limited single-game tickets available also -So so disappointing since I was assured numerous times that I was in a great position on the waiting list (October 30)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Something tells me that there may have been a disconnect between the season ticket reps, and whomever was managing the 5-game plans, as far as the reps understanding of priority and the sheer number of people who purchased the 5GP's. I think that the russell wilson factor blew open the 5GP sales and a good season probably led to far more 5GP holders upgrading to full season tix. than they thought they would have.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
I called my rep today and he told me that only single seats were available, I took a couple regardless. I figured next year I can get a couple together, and maybe closer. At least I won't have to pay a crazy amount for single game tickets. Also, I feel like Christmas came early this year. God damn I'm happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3v8ye872 said:
Something tells me that there may have been a disconnect between the season ticket reps, and whomever was managing the 5-game plans, as far as the reps understanding of priority and the sheer number of people who purchased the 5GP's. I think that the russell wilson factor blew open the 5GP sales and a good season probably led to far more 5GP holders upgrading to full season tix. than they thought they would have.

I ALMOST bought a 5 GP last season and then my buddy told me to get just suck it up and get the season tix and worst case sell off the tickets I wouldn't use/couldn't afford. Ended up going to all the games and also secured my seats for this season from it. :)

fisholot

Reaction score
I called to find my placement and wound up getting single seat for the season so they still have some left.

Riley12

Reaction score
and I still have a hard time manufacturing sympathy for folks that are either stuck on the wait list or getting single seats

Subzero717

Reaction score
Riley12":2r1ybxe2 said:
and I still have a hard time manufacturing sympathy for folks that are either stuck on the wait list or getting single seats

I don't feel that bad either but when brokers own a huge chunk of season tickets, that bothers me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Scalpers are right up there with Coach Harbaugh/Satan/Dental Work/Politicians, you know, crappy stuff like that.