Season Ticket Upgrade Status

gspin2k1

Reaction score
hulbe":1hi8q0wo said:
Just upgraded my 2012 single 1/2 season seat to a sec. 113 full season seat. If your in the market for a single seat there were quite a few options. The only bummer is that I was going to miss 1 game going into the schedule release and of course its the :49ersmall: game. oey! Still excited to get a great upgrade.

lol I was debating on buying a single seat since upgrades are easy and just sell off tickets at face, and then in the rare case my wife can't go to a game then I get to take advantage of the better seat. But that's a lot of work lol

AndyOswald10

Reaction score
Kept my 3 seats in 334 and was able to add an additional 2 seats in 333. Didn't have much trouble adding them at all.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
got my seats in 2010 way back in the double letters. 2011 moved down to "W" and last season moved down to "I". "I" sounds like its a bit further back but its actually the 3rd row of the 300 section not counting the loge, awesome seats!. needless to say there wasn't anything better to upgrade to this year.

summesm

Reaction score
got my seats yesterday in club. they dont have 2 seats together but i did get mine one in front of other row h and i . so very happy about it im in the game and can always next year try uppgrade to two seats next to each other im just glad im finally a season ticket holder.

jhball

Reaction score
jhball":3tp5g1q0 said:
They are still confirming returning season ticket holders, then they will start on requests for those who want to become season ticket holders.

Thanks for the reply. You are correct, below is the response I got back from the ticket rep. Maybe the info will help someone else.

"Thanks for checking in. Since you had a 4 game pack last year, you have priority to upgrade to a full season ticket package this year. We won’t be offering partial packages this year due to high demand for full season tickets. We will begin contacting our priority deposit holders at the end of the month to discuss available seating options."[/quote]

Just to update, I just got off the phone with my rep. I got two seats in section 308 row qq. The rep said theyre going fast but theyre still a few available. So those of you still hoping for a call, keep your fingers crossed.

rcambaker

Reaction score
Congrats on the club seats. What section are you in? I have club season tickets also in row I

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this for the new week in hopes some of us are contacted this week about tickets *crosses fingers*

hawktalk

Reaction score
palced my deposit dec 3 and got an email last week saying and im paraphrasing but essentially "will contact you in the next couple weeks, chances look good for the club request you made, and if not we will get back to you about where you fall in line"

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Essentially what I was told as well. I didn't put my deposit down until December 21st so I'm probably out of luck this year. I can't swing club seats otherwise I'd probably be good. That's just too rich for my blood at this point in my life as a new grad from UW. Gotta work my way up the totem pole before dropping 4-5K on a pair of seats.

hawktalk

Reaction score
"Essentially what I was told as well. I didn't put my deposit down until December 21st so I'm probably out of luck this year."

I think that will be very close with that date and you will have a shot. may be up high i nthe corner but gets you in the building.

before you bail on club go check out what they are lsiting them for on craiglists! you could sell a few games and really help subsidize things. then you could always downgrade next year. worth runnign some math. i agree, they are spendy.

zelter

Reaction score
Really bummed out today - Called my rep since its May 1st and maybe they will get to the waiting list soon - Was told they are still giving out tickets to those who bought the 5 game packs last year - He said they still have another 2 weeks of game packs to go through and that there will probably be no tickets left for anyone on the waiting list - says they only have a couple of hundred tickets left and they are going very quickly - Kicking myself for not buying the 5 game pack last year - I signed up in late October and thought I had a great chance for tickets - I guess not - He says I will receive a waiting list number for next year - But I'm thinking unless the Hawks have a bad year (and I hope they dont) then I will be in the exact same position this time next year. I guess I will try for single-games come August but thats a real crapshoot and then theres always Ticketexchange or Stubhub

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
That sucks! I also put a deposit down late Oct. My rep told me he would contact me on the 8, 9 or 10. I can only hope I get something. If we are on the waiting list we get priority for single game tickets anyway; at least I thought that was the case but who knows.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Seems like my chances get cloudier and cloudier each day for tickets this year....anybody care to explain to me how the priority for single game tickets will work if we don't get the chance to buy season tickets this year? Do they just give you like a presale code for them before they go out to the general public or how does that work?

I guess if I'm unable to get season tickets this year, I'll be happy to settle with being able to grab some seats at face value for a few games this year.

hawktalk

Reaction score
Interesting. As I said, I place deposit dec 3 and as of yesterday was told "should get to that part of priority in the next week - should be close but still looks good for tickets".

I guess that means severe mixed messages coming from reps or folks not remembering the dates they put money down.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
It seems very unlikely that anyone on the waiting list would get priority for single game tickets, but I guess maybe.

Typically as a season ticket holder, there's a presale for single game tickets. They haven't done it in years where there was massive demand, though, or they've restricted it tightly i.e. maximum four extra tickets per account, maximum two tickets per game... that sort of thing.

The NFL wants a certain percentage of the tickets sold to the public, it's a requirement for every team to set aside a certain percentage for this.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
To finish my thought, I suppose they could do a similar presale for people on the waiting list, just a day or two after the season ticket holder presale. That would make sense.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
I just want to know if I'm going to get in or not this year haha.....I guess the couple grand I have set to the side could be set to better use if I don't get seats but man that'll suck.

Hopefully at the very least if I don't score seats this year that my wait on the wait list will only be a year and I can get in next season.

I wish I was in a better position to be able to get in the season ticket list when the team sucked a few years ago but funds just were not adequate for this at that time. Oh well.

hawktalk

Reaction score
Deposit placed dec3 for club. Found out Friday afternoon (may3) club seats are sold out. Will find out next week or so where fall on the priority list, sucks. Top corner nose bleeds are almost 100 % gone and they are in the oct time frame of deposits. Hope that helps.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
hawktalk":i1cuyuu0 said:
Deposit placed dec3 for club. Found out Friday afternoon (may3) club seats are sold out. Will find out next week or so where fall on the priority list, sucks. Top corner nose bleeds are almost 100 % gone and they are in the oct time frame of deposits. Hope that helps.

Sorry to hear that. Do they not give you the option to purchase regular seat if they come available or are you strictly in club seating. I hope they get through Oct and still have a couple hundred tickets left. I'm crossing my fingers at this point.

thaima1shu

Reaction score
Getting nervous. Deposit was on October 17th. My optimism for getting tickets this year is dwindling.