Season Prediction Thread - Please Post!

keasley45

Reaction score
Our team is more talented than last year. Our defense has its leadership solidified and players coming back from injury. CB and interior DL are big question marks but ones that i think (hope) will turn out better than anticipated.

On O, it all hinges on the ability of our coordinator and RW's grasp of the new offense / willingness to get the ball out where it needs to go.

If all of the above go well, 13 - 4.

If Russ struggles but the defense holds, i dont think we'll fall much lower because we still have a solid run game and will be able to stay competitive going back to slower tempo, ball control and aggressive D. We fall to 11-6.

If Russ struggles AND our corners and interior line crap the bed, we are toast and fingers start pointing. We drop to middling 9 - 8 or 8 - 9 territory. If that happens, Norton is gone, the mystique of Russ is dinged and he leaves for greener (yellow) pastures after the season, never to regain his DANGERuss form, and Pete is officially on a hot seat he wont be able to get off of until he resigns at the close of the 22 season.

This is all or nothing time, folks.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I think they regain their form at home, but have some more struggles on the road. I hope they figure things out on offense and get hot at the right time.

Rough start with the new OC. But 11 wins feels right, like it should be the O/U. 4-5 on the road, 7-1 at home, 7-1 to finish out the season.

@ Indianapolis W
vs Tennessee L
@Minnesota L
@San Francisco L
vs Los Angeles W
@ Pittsburgh L
vs New Orleans W
vs Jacksonville W
@Green Bay L
vs Arizona W
@ Washington W
vs San Francisco W