Joe Nash
Paul Skansi

In Buffalo at the Anchor Bar in 2001:

Matt Hasselbeck
Rian Lindell
Mack Strong
Christian Fauria

At McGuire's Irish Pub in Pensacola, FL in 2008 or 2009:

Mike Tice. Cool thing about that is he was out of the NFL and just there with his family. I recognized him and said hello, he was genuinely surprised I knew who he was. I told him I vividly remember when the Seahawks played the Saints in the Kingdome in 1988 when we lost 19-20 and he played against his brother, John Tice. Great guy and really pleasant to talk to.

drcool

Reaction score
Darryl Turner - Went into JC Penny's when I was a kid and on my way to a wedding to get a belt and he was doing an autograph signing. Nice enough I guess but I was maybe 9???

Cliff Avril - When I lived in Jacksonville he would have a week where he did a bunch of events there. Got to talk to him a few times at a Chick-fil-A, at a big youth event he put on every year, and at a bowling fundraiser he did. Seemed like a good guy every time I interacted with him and took plenty of time to talk with the people at his events. My son ended up in one of the promo videos for one of his events.

Leon Washington - He was also from the Jacksonville area and went to some of Avril's fundraisers. I talked with him for a couple minutes before I realized who he was. Super nice.

Percy Harvin - He was very popular in Jax since he played at Florida so he was doing a big autograph signing at one of the collectibles stores there. Chatted with him for a minute or so and it was a perfectly fine interaction.

Tokadub

Reaction score
My dad met Doug Baldwin and he said "say hello to (my name)", after my dad told him I'm a huge fan.

Class act, Baldwin's always been one of my favorite players. His response to my father and me would never change that.

I think people still don't realize how good Doug Baldwin really was, he was #1 receiver in the league at some points for various statistical categories... that's coming from a unrestricted free agent...

I always love the underdogs but Baldwin proved he belonged at the top of the game on so many levels:

[youtube]wBouVTA5bA4[/youtube]

Tokadub

Reaction score
Seattle_Tsunami":3dw8qo44 said:
‘95-97 I worked for a security company that had a contract with Iguana Cantina on Pier 70. At the beginning of the shift I worked the door, patting down everyone going in. That’s where I met Eugene Robinson,

Eugene Robinson lived just down the street from my family when I was a little kid.

My dad also met him and sat next to him and talked to him during some fun event at our elementary school.

My dad said he was a really good guy.

So I guess my dad met and talked to two great Seahawks.

For the record Eugene's daughter wasn't very nice haha, maybe I was a punk though too (I probably deserved it).

Latest posts