Seahawks wins this year

Wheetie

Reaction score
That Bengals game and second Rams games were real killers man. Those are the games we had no business losing.

We would be 8-5 right now and in SO much of a better position for this final 4 game stretch.

If, if and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day.
I'd say the Dallas game also. Really should be 9-4 IMO.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Browns dropped an easy pick 6 late in
That Bengals game and second Rams games were real killers man. Those are the games we had no business losing.

We would be 8-5 right now and in SO much of a better position for this final 4 game stretch.

If, if and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day.
Yeah, that "what if" works both ways.

From a certain POV, we had no business winning the Browns game. From the end of the first quarter until our final, game winning drive late in the 4th quarter, our possessions were as follows: 8 plays punt, 3 plays punt, 3 plays interception, 3 plays punt, 7 plays interception, 3 plays punt, 3 plays punt.

Add to that, one has to remember that the Browns dropped what was a sure pick 6 that would have given them a 2-score lead with 5 minutes in the game.

A loss in that game and we'd be looking at a 5-8 record and having lost 6 of the last 7 games, the one win coming on a walk-off FG.

Good teams win more close games than they lose. Mediocre teams lose more close games than they win.

Last edited:

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Man…I attended that one. Until that day, I’ve never dozed off in a live game.

Thats the day I saw JSN 30 yards downfield with the nearest defender at least 7-10 yards away from him. Geno looked…ran for a small pickup (albeit, a first down).

I started to wonder if JSN was thinking he was in the wrong place (team wise).
Yeah - that game was when I felt the ensuing shitshow was about to arrive - just a weird hunch but Geno went deer-in-headlights and Waldron (aka coach Kline) had is playbook stolen.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The Browns dropped an easy pick 6 late in

Yeah, that "what if" works both ways.

From a certain POV, we had no business winning the Browns game. From the end of the first quarter until our final, game winning drive late in the 4th quarter, our possessions were as follows: 8 plays punt, 3 plays punt, 3 plays interception, 3 plays punt, 7 plays interception, 3 plays punt, 3 plays punt.

Add to that, one has to remember that the Browns dropped what was a sure pick 6 that would have given them a 2-score lead with 5 minutes in the game.

A loss in that game and we'd be looking at a 5-8 record and having lost 6 of the last 7 games, the one win coming on a walk-off FG.

Good teams win more close games than they lose. Mediocre teams lose more close games than they win.
And mediocre teams are mediocre - right where we are.

Latest posts