Seahawks wins this year

Optimus25

Reaction score
What most depressing for me is actually believing at certain points this year that we were so far ahead of teams like raiders and chargers and titans, then to look today and see we’re 1 game better. 1.

Jac

Reaction score
I think the Lions and Browns were quality wins over really good teams. But yeah, we need wholesale leadership change to be truly competitive again.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I almost wonder if we lose that Browns game if they don't make the Williams trade...

When they showed Schneider on the sidelines after JSN scored I was like "Oh no. Don't do it John!"

knownone

Reaction score
Seattle's played the 5th toughest schedule up to this point. So their losses are also mostly against good teams. Meanwhile, teams like the Cowboys, Lions, and almost every team in the NFC WC hunt (not named the Rams) are in the bottom 10. The Cowboys and Lions have one win against teams with a winning record.

renofox

Reaction score
So we're 2-5 against winners with DET and CLE being the wins.

And 4-2 against losers with LAR being the losses.

Two quality wins. CLE off a fluke INT at the 2-minute warning followed by a rare Geno GWD on a short field. And DET in 1 of 2 outstanding QB performances this season, and it took a coin flip in OT.

Four easy wins. But even against the 1-12 Panthers it was 22-20 in the 4th quarter so they hung around. The Commanders was a scrape with a walk-off 43 yd FG that was a 50/50 with our kicker.

Two losses to the Rams. Typical

Five losses to teams that look like REAL playoff contenders. Our only five games against actual competition (SF, SF, DAL, BAL, CIN). 0-5.

Yep. Sounds exactly like PCs post-LOB teams. Performing as expected.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Stolen from twitter:

Seahawks Wins so far this season:
Lions (Bailed by Coin Toss)
Panthers (1-11)
Giants (4-8)
Cardinals (3-10)
Browns (Started PJ Walker)
Commanders (4-9)

One player away . . .
Seahawk losses…

Rams- (every Pete hater claims McVay is the greatest coach ever)

Bengals- SB Burrow
Ravens- #1 AFC
9ers- #1 NFC
Dallas- #2 NFC

Do you have a quote or video of anyone in the Hawks organization claiming they were one player away?

GemCity

Reaction score
We really fizzled out during the bengals game - a game we should’ve won
Man…I attended that one. Until that day, I’ve never dozed off in a live game.

Thats the day I saw JSN 30 yards downfield with the nearest defender at least 7-10 yards away from him. Geno looked…ran for a small pickup (albeit, a first down).

I started to wonder if JSN was thinking he was in the wrong place (team wise).

Jac

Reaction score
Seahawk losses…

Bengals- SB Burrow
Ravens- #1 AFC
9ers- #1 NFC
Dallas- #2 NFC

Do you have a quote or video of anyone in the Hawks organization claiming they were one player away?
Trading a second rounder for Leonard Williams (who they’re not expected to try to sign to an extension) is a signal to that end.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Trading a second rounder for Leonard Williams (who they’re not expected to try to sign to an extension) is a signal to that end.
Making a trade after losing a key player for the season does not imply they felt Leonard was the final piece.

And I haven’t read anywhere that they won’t make an attempt to resign him.

It’s a fair argument that it might’ve been an overpay, but even that isn’t conclusive.

Trying to make a team that at the time was 5-2 better is a good thing.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Stolen from twitter:

Panthers (1-11)
Giants (4-8)
Cardinals (3-10)
Commanders (4-9)

One player away . . .

Now hold on. I was told the Commanders were good.

cymatica

Reaction score
Seahawk losses…

Bengals- SB Burrow
Ravens- #1 AFC
9ers- #1 NFC
Dallas- #2 NFC

The only loss that wasn't bad was the Bengals. Blown out in both 49er games and the Ravens. Both Ram games they completely fell apart o
in the 2nd half. Dallas was a disgusting defensive performance and bad offensive play calling when it mattered most.

You don't give up and 2nd round pick for an aging Williams when your defense is terrible

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
They did look a lot better at the time, to be fair. Howell was coming out of his shell and they were 4-5. Fell apart though.

Not that we're much better.

I get it, but they lost to the Giants twice this year. If you go back into the predictions section, I called that game as the 'Fools Gold' game. A game that would have fans thinking the Hawks were better than what they were when beating the Commanders because they played the Eagles semi close a couple of times. They aren't good.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I get it, but they lost to the Giants twice this year. If you go back into the predictions section, I called that game as the 'Fools Gold' game. A game that would have fans thinking the Hawks were better than what they were when beating the Commanders because they played the Eagles semi close a couple of times. They aren't good.
Yeah. It's definitely not much of a feather in our caps to beat an overall non-entity like the Commanders. Bummer to look back on. I hate when you're right.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Stolen from twitter:

Panthers (1-11)
Giants (4-8)
Cardinals (3-10)
Commanders (4-9)

One player away . . .
PJ Walker? That skinny-ass dude from the show Good times???

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That Bengals game and second Rams games were real killers man. Those are the games we had no business losing.

We would be 8-5 right now and in SO much of a better position for this final 4 game stretch.

If, if and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day.

GemCity

Reaction score
That Bengals game and second Rams games were real killers man. Those are the games we had no business losing.

We would be 8-5 right now and in SO much of a better position for this final 4 game stretch.

If, if and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas every day.
Agreed. Obviously, should’ve beat the Rams.

Folks say that the Bengals were a good team when we played them but that was an absolutely winnable game. We made soooo many dumb mistakes…and misreads.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Yeah. It's definitely not much of a feather in our caps to beat an overall non-entity like the Commanders. Bummer to look back on. I hate when you're right.

Lol. It's not often so you'll have to excuse me if I revel in it at times.

Latest posts