Seahawks set another NFL record!

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks can use this , one of two ways . Hope for sympathy for being dissed ; or play the badass and kick the chit out of everybody on the schedule this season . ;)

cymatica

Reaction score
There's no way it's not on purpose. They do it every year. Must have some 49er fans in production

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
Well, the best player in the NBA, Nikola Jokic, was famously drafted during a Taco Bell commercial so nobody saw it. We can only hope that some of these guys just go on to similarly dominate the league.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Is this actually true or is it thought to be true because some random posted it on twitter?

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Is this actually true or is it thought to be true because some random posted it on twitter?
It's legit true. Even though they televised the announcement of our 1st and 3rd round picks, they went to commercial break while we were on the clock during all 8 picks.

It's fixed!

nanomoz

Reaction score
I don't care much if it's a commercial when we are on the clock. I want to see the announcement. When a team is on the clock, they're mostly talking about the last selection.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
This happens every year. I thought they went to commercial at Cleveland just before Seattle in 6th, but when they came back, both teams had picked.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
It's legit true. Even though they televised the announcement of our 1st and 3rd round picks, they went to commercial break while we were on the clock during all 8 picks.

It's fixed!
I agree with nanomoz's post below your post I quoted.