Helfet, Cooper TE Knee DNP - - -
Irvin, Bruce LB Hip LP - - -
Jeanpierre, Lemuel C/G Neck DNP - - -
Lane, Jeremy CB Groin LP - - -
Michael, Christine RB Hamstring DNP - - -
Norwood, Kevin WR Ankle LP - - -
Pierre-Louis, Kevin OLB Hamstring DNP - - -
Simon, Tharold CB Knee DNP

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html[/urltargetblank]

Revised depth chart >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html[/urltargetblank]

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
No real starters there except Irvin in some packages; I'd love to have seen Norwood and Michael play too.

Edited to add Lane in nickel.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't like that we have two CB's on the list. I think with Shead and Johnson healthy we could see a more creative secondary if Lane and Simon are healthy on Thursday. Bandit package type situation, we were so vanilla in pre season and with the League wanting to flag incidental contact we may take on the approach of intentional impact content when we someone is receiving the pass much like Kam. We have a stable of hitters across the board except for or long corners who are more experts at stripping and baiting for interceptions.

In other words if you catch it you're going to receive a licking for it with legal contact with extreme prejudice.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Really don't like seeing Lane and Simon on there. We need a full arsenal of CBs when facing the Packers.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Our nickel corner situation is looking precarious. Do they throw the new guy out there after only a couple days with the team or do they give Shead a shot? That's a concern against GB.

Latest posts