Practice (Injury) Report: Week 11 @ Chiefs

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":381j9gn1 said:
Hope Kam is back near 100%. Without Wags, we need his run support.

He won't be anywhere close to that until he takes care of his ankles in the off-season.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":e325jl8n said:
hawksfansinceday1":e325jl8n said:
Hope Kam is back near 100%. Without Wags, we need his run support.

He won't be anywhere close to that until he takes care of his ankles in the off-season.

This is true, Pete said he'll be managing it all season, but did seem to think that these two weeks off have given him time to get back to about as good as he's going to get.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Damn, Beast is questionable. I hope he plays full force. That is concerning to me.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I hope they decide to let Kam sit this one out tomorrow. That way he can be ready for the Cards and 49ers in the next couple of weeks. In terms of importance, I would think those games coming up are more vital than tomorrow's game with the Chiefs. Johnson is capable.

olyfan63

Reaction score
hawkfan68":k7gnvwns said:
I hope they decide to let Kam sit this one out tomorrow. That way he can be ready for the Cards and 49ers in the next couple of weeks. In terms of importance, I would think those games coming up are more vital than tomorrow's game with the Chiefs. Johnson is capable.

The curse is officially here.

Losing Unger *again*. With him, we probably convert 1 or both of the 4th downs and win.

Latest posts