Seahawks favored by 3 over Falcons

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If this wasn't a prime time home game, I'd be extremely nervous about this one. Regardless, this is gonna' be a heck of a test, playoff atmosphere imo.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2zbya3ns said:
mikeak":2zbya3ns said:
Hmm looks like Atlanta just found their stride

At home against a Dallas team missing Elliot.

We will see

Ok going deep in the memory bank for this and off course :)

A few years back my soccer team dominated all facets of the game except scoring. So mid-season break came and they scheduled a few exhibition games against vastly inferior teams. Like high-school level teams -- only reason coach did it was to score a BUNCH of goals. Sure thing they did, season re-started and they kept scoring and won the league that year.

Point being sometimes a game where it clicks will turn things on with a team. They will find the rhythm, chemistry and the playcalling that works. Yes Dallas was not the strong Dallas last year, but that game will help put Atlanta in rhythm. They will feel good about it and come together as a team.

Clayborn won't repeat the 6 sacks but the dude cashed in on his $750k bonus because of that game. 2 more and he gets another $500k - he is motivated for sure

I think we can win IF we can score a lot of points. I don't think the winner has less than 30 points on Monday.......

getnasty

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1nqagkja said:
Devonte Freeman already ruled out. This will help our chances

Tevon Coleman might be better then Freeman in my opinion

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Finger, legs and everything else crossed that Earl and Kam BOTH play. Holy crap do we need them in this game.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1jwh8lxu said:
Devonte Freeman already ruled out. This will help our chances

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DOrlandoAJC/status/930150668459012099[/tweet]

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Rat":1qgknf96 said:
I hope we have some way to neutralize Adrian Clayborn. Dude had 6(!) sacks against the Cowboys today.

But you can't compare our line to Dallas. Night and day difference...oh crap...he might get 12!

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
IrishNW":3ij87naa said:
Matt Ryan with Steve Sarkisian as OC

the falcons do not scare me at all

We lost at home to the Redskins with 1 functional offensive lineman. We scored 14 points. Dallas and Minnesota both just lit up that same defense. This team is inconsistent enough to lose to anyone. I’ll hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I envy your confidence though.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Realistically I don't see us beating the Falcons, sorry. If we do it will only be by three points.

I still think they're might be 2-3 losses left this year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":15zjvu6c said:
They are also capable of beating anyone at any time so.......
The Seahawks are moreso capable of losing to anyone at any time (bad teams) rather than beating anyone at anytime (good teams).

Looks like this post triggered some snowflakes, whoops. :lol:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2e3jawy0 said:
Yeah, I'm a snowflake because I believe in my team. Instead of doom and gloom. Got it :2thumbs:
I wasn't even referring to you, lol.

Yes, it's doom and gloom to think we might lose to a team that exploited us last year in the playoffs, and really at home during the regular season as well.