Seahawks declare six players out for Sunday

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I think they are probably holding off on those players (except Shaq) to let them heal when they are not mission critical right now. Which is to say, saving them for the deep drive in December. it's good strategery.

If you have super healthy running backs late on, with the redonk passing glory right now, you might just. be. unstoppable.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Maybe the internet? Do they have that in Santa Clara?

Sorry, you can't just lob that out there.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson
Pete Carroll said the Seahawks determined it wasn't best to test Chris Carson's foot today as initially planned. They'll look to next week for a possible return. Carroll said they'd feel "very comfortable" playing Alex Collins Sunday. He joined their practice squad Wednesday..
2:03 PM · Nov 6, 2020·TweetDeck

Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson

@BradyHenderson
Carroll called it a high ankle sprain for DE Benson Mayowa. Said DE Rasheem Green had a "fantastic" two weeks in working his way back from IR. Seahawks have an open roster spot to activate Green, which they'd have to do by tomorrow to make him eligible to play Sunday.

https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/stat ... 2972942341

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Trying to be glass half full on the running backs. Dallas and Homer have just as much experiences as Harris who went off for 100 on the Pats last week. Even though I doubt we are going to try and "establish the run"

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
THIS is the game to run. Buffalo is horrible stopping it. I don’t care how they do it, just do it!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Jerhawk":26aeoi7v said:
DJ Dallas will put up 100 yards. Book it.

I think so too. The Bills are as soft as it gets against the run. We can pound it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":f0bn9cpo said:
What's the story on Alex Collins?

Active?

As of right now he is on the PS. He cannot be active for a game unless elevated to the 53 or given the temporary designation. Same with Snacks. Do not count on them playing until one of these things happen.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1wau4w2v said:

I'd be willing to put up a little money against this claim.

TypeSly

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":zzyvmaeo said:
Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson
Pete Carroll said the Seahawks determined it wasn't best to test Chris Carson's foot today as initially planned. They'll look to next week for a possible return. Carroll said they'd feel "very comfortable" playing Alex Collins Sunday. He joined their practice squad Wednesday..
2:03 PM · Nov 6, 2020·TweetDeck

Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson

Honestly, I hope they keep Carson out for as long as needed for him to be 100%. I'm sure I speak for many, when I say I'd like to see what he can do (healthy) in the playoffs.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Jerhawk":36q90yjp said:

And then some people here will use his production in this game to claim that people like me were somehow wrong when we said he didn't have a great game last week.

#internetforums #facepalm

No, this comment isn't pointed at you Jerhawk. You don't strike me as that sort of person.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Just heard earlier on John Clayton's espn show that Snacks Harrison will not be activated from PS for the Bills game. Apparently they need people in other position spots. I guess we are not worthy of Snacks yet.

AirStrike

Reaction score
hawkfan68":qz3npn6h said:
Just heard earlier on John Clayton's espn show that Snacks Harrison will not be activated from PS for the Bills game. Apparently they need people in other position spots. I guess we are not worthy of Snacks yet.

I don’t think he’s ready to be honest. If he’s 100% and ready to go you don’t sit a guy like that on the bench. There’s too much talent there.