Seahawks D now looks even better

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
LTH":1u5vs2u5 said:
TwistedHusky":1u5vs2u5 said:
It is the DC.

The players are just fine.

Norton is the problem. Better players won't fix that.

What is it that you expect out of the gate?

no preseason... but even so.. The Hawks NEVER come out perfect at the beginning of the season... they always have to work in a progression to build continuity and learn to play together to find stride...Every year.. and about the 4th quarter of the season things get real and they take off... every year... They just need time to work it out make the pieces fit... That's what makes Carroll so special is that he is really good at it...

Norton is a good coach. but I guess the BLAME for going 2-0 has to go somewhere? Lets blame it on Sutz for not drinking enough beer!

LTH

I made my world famous salt & pepper chicken wings again so I guess I'll take the blame. :lol:

2-0 for the year.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":mvludlev said:
I made my world famous salt & pepper chicken wings again so I guess I'll take the blame. :lol:

2-0 for the year.

I don't believe in this kind of voodoo.

(...but if you stop making the weekly game-wings, and we'll find you, and so help me... :p )

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Some here think Quinn is the saviour for our D and could be really wrong. Seriously, hasn't Atlanta's D mostly sucked since he got there?

So far despite the drumbeat of negativity what terrible defensive decisions has Norton made the D is doing better than I thought they would with little to no pass rush.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
jammerhawk":32tsz0r1 said:
Some here think Quinn is the saviour for our D and could be really wrong. Seriously, hasn't Atlanta's D most sucked since he got there?

Bingo. Can't help but notice the players Quinn inherited when he was here...

907Hawk

Reaction score
LTH":3eev5lxy said:
TwistedHusky":3eev5lxy said:
It is the DC.

The players are just fine.

Norton is the problem. Better players won't fix that.

If Norton had the 2013 defense this thread would not exist.

What is it that you expect out of the gate?

no preseason... but even so.. The Hawks NEVER come out perfect at the beginning of the season... they always have to work in a progression to build continuity and learn to play together to find stride...Every year.. and about the 4th quarter of the season things get real and they take off... every year... They just need time to work it out make the pieces fit... That's what makes Carroll so special is that he is really good at it...

Norton is a good coach. but I guess the BLAME for going 2-0 has to go somewhere? Lets blame it on Sutz for not drinking enough beer!

LTH

Totally Agree FIRE SUTZ!!!