Seahawks 30-1 to win Super Bowl 53

chris98251

Reaction score
Writers overrating Wilson? Too Short, can't throw from the pocket, relies on back yard football, product of a great defense. Yeah we seen all the over rated news about him

original poster

Reaction score
chris98251":23gydsqr said:
Writers overrating Wilson? Too Short, can't throw from the pocket, relies on back yard football, product of a great defense. Yeah we seen all the over rated news about him

That's all old stuff, though.

2017 season finally saw Russ get at least some of the recognition he deserves.

Same applies to other teams, I often visit the boards of the team we are playing that particular week and I'd say nigh on 100% of them respect the hell out of Russ.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Actually that will be the final score with Seattle winning Super Bowl 53, 30 to 1. (That's actually a 7 with part of the top missing).

(Or, it could be a 10, where the zero falls off because they went to old school scoreboards.)

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Who cares about the odds at this point?

They aren’t telling us anything we don’t know....unless someone in here is in complete denial about the state of our team.

If anything we should be grateful because it allows us to potentially make a whole lot more money if they win lol

The bandwagon has bailed on us. So be appreciative that you can tell who the real fans are and be ready for anything next year.

original poster

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":2emosrpa said:
Who cares about the odds at this point?

They aren’t telling us anything we don’t know....unless someone in here is in complete denial about the state of our team.

If anything we should be grateful because it allows us to potentially make a whole lot more money if they win lol

The bandwagon has bailed on us. So be appreciative that you can tell who the real fans are and be ready for anything next year.

The bolded part is very true, I don't know if this team will go 6-10 or 12-4 next year. We will have a better ideal once free agency and the draft rolls around, though.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
30:1 is Vegas being generous. I dont expect anything next season. I expect something after that though.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":37mvmo8f said:
30:1 is Vegas being generous. I dont expect anything next season. I expect something after that though.

Kinda where I'm at.

I see next year as a transition/roster turnover year. I know no one wants to hear that, but with how many holes we have right now in this roster combined with how loaded the NFC is, I see 2018 as a transition year to hopefully the right moves to make another SB run before Russell goes off to play baseball for whoever the Yankee's AA minor league team is.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":rl5n4nr3 said:
.With all due respect,I'm not really seeing how wrong that all is..

mrt144

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3k763omy said:
chris98251":3k763omy said:

It's reductive to the point of absurdity and excludes every example of him throwing from the pocket, not relying on backyard football and at times throwing a ton of TDs when the defense had no answer. Not only that, it makes it seem like you've purposefully ignored comparisons to other QBs who have similar issues with their line.

I am interested in your speculative theory on what the team should have actually done with regards to RW circa 2015 and all subsequent transactions - should be wild. Or are you just one of those "RW aint the guy for the job, lets get a new one" types?

Pray tell, who from 2012's draft class onward is a better QB than RW?

Screw it, I'll make a fool out of you - excluding 1st round QBs here are our options 2015 onward

Garrett Grayson
Sean Mannion
Bryce Petty
Brett Hundley
Jacoby Brissett
Cody Kessler
Connor Cook
Dak Prescott
Cardale Jones
Kevin Hogan
Nate Sudfeld
Jake Rudock
Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskel
Brandon Doughty
Davis Webb
C.J. Beathard
Joshua Dobbs
Nathan Peterman
Brad Kaaya

Oh my yes, look at those QBs, we really missed out on someone in the 3rd round onward from 2015 to 2017, didn't we.

chris98251

Reaction score
We had Matt Flynn though and waisted our pick on a guy with bad measurables. :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But wait, I thought this team was going to get blown out on Sunday night? I thought this team was supposed to win 4 or 5 games? The wrong is strong.........

djb28

Reaction score
I didn't play anything this year. But a month ago I put $100 on The Hawks when they were 80-1

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
mrt144":aqr1bni7 said:
IndyHawk":aqr1bni7 said:
chris98251":aqr1bni7 said:

It's reductive to the point of absurdity and excludes every example of him throwing from the pocket, not relying on backyard football and at times throwing a ton of TDs when the defense had no answer. Not only that, it makes it seem like you've purposefully ignored comparisons to other QBs who have similar issues with their line.

I am interested in your speculative theory on what the team should have actually done with regards to RW circa 2015 and all subsequent transactions - should be wild. Or are you just one of those "RW aint the guy for the job, lets get a new one" types?

Screw it, I'll make a fool out of you - excluding 1st round QBs here are our options 2015 onward

Garrett Grayson
Sean Mannion
Bryce Petty
Brett Hundley
Jacoby Brissett
Cody Kessler
Connor Cook
Dak Prescott
Cardale Jones
Kevin Hogan
Nate Sudfeld
Jake Rudock
Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskel
Brandon Doughty
Davis Webb
C.J. Beathard
Joshua Dobbs
Nathan Peterman
Brad Kaaya

Oh my yes, look at those QBs, we really missed out on someone in the 3rd round onward from 2015 to 2017, didn't we.

You're a MEAN one! :lol:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hawks are getting healthy at the right time, and our strengths - top rushing game, bend-but-consistently-dont-break defense, Wilson still hot - are coalescing into narratives. I think 30-1 is fair.

mrt144

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1s53lhzu said:
mrt144":1s53lhzu said:
IndyHawk":1s53lhzu said:
chris98251":1s53lhzu said:

Garrett Grayson
Sean Mannion
Bryce Petty
Brett Hundley
Jacoby Brissett
Cody Kessler
Connor Cook
Dak Prescott
Cardale Jones
Kevin Hogan
Nate Sudfeld
Jake Rudock
Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskel
Brandon Doughty
Davis Webb
C.J. Beathard
Joshua Dobbs
Nathan Peterman
Brad Kaaya

You're a MEAN one! :lol:

GRINCH MODE!