Seahawks' 2020 opponents are set.

chris98251

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3ro7hedu said:
chris98251":3ro7hedu said:
That is not a easy schedule by any means, even Giants and Jets are going to be improved let alone our division, Washington has Rivera as Coach now also and are trying to bring Del Rio in as DC, can't see that being very easy either if late.
Cuz it’s so telling before the draft, free agency, pre-season.....

:34853_doh:

Yes this is early, but some things are not going to change, teams on the rise are not really going to step back much but improve, we have a lot of Playoff teams on the schedule as well that fit that category, why I think it will be tough, rising and hungry and young mostly.

Home:
Arizona Cardinals - Improving, I said at the beginning of the season when we won they are going to be spoilers by the end of the year. Guess what those that dismissed that at the time have disappeared yet bitched when we lost to them.

Los Angeles Rams - Have too much talent to go away, I think they have cap issues and have possibly peaked for their run till they get more draft picks again and clean the cap up.

San Francisco 49ers - They are not going away and will improve even more.

Dallas Cowboys - Mystery team, who is Coach, they have a great D line when they are healthy but are up against a Cap situation, Dallas seems to find money in couch cushions however to pay people. They are not going to be a gimme game, have the horses and we match up with them awkwardly.

Minnesota Vikings - Playoff team, don't see them rolling over, they will make some moves to be sure but will be a challenging team to play.

New England Patriots - Brady or no Brady, Cassell, Grappalo, seemed to do well there because of Belichek, McDaniel could also be gone, Bill will find another, the machine keeps turning out a challenging team.

New York Giants - This is the first team that we should really be able to take advantage of, new Coach, new systems, a QB still fresh and learning.

New York Jets - Jets have been also rans for a while but seem to have brought it together at the end of the 2019 and are playing together much better, are they good not yet but they are finally making strides in the right direction. We should be able to win going away, I say should, we know how these games play out for us.

Away:
Arizona Cardinals - see above

Los Angeles Rams - see above

San Francisco 49ers - see above

Atlanta Falcons - Quinn realized he was trying to do too much and released control to his staff of the offense and let them do their jobs and the wins started to occur, Pete you listening? They will be a challenge especially on the road, they have a good front office so should not step back and could actually get better.

Buffalo Bills - Young, rising team, good defense, offense that getting better, finally challenging the Patriots, should improve on this year, this is going to be a tough game.

Miami Dolphins = Who knows what's going to happen in Miami, they seemed to get it together a bit and beat the Patriots, but the mess in Miami is still a mess and they have not been able to have any continuity between seasons in a long time, more firings and more change happening, at least we can work on Tans while there, we should win this one. I don't see a substantial improvement and maybe a step back again.

Philadelphia Eagles - Pederson and the front office will put this back together, they are as beat up or more so then us, tough game, we seem to have the match up advantage with them based on the last few meetings, still a tough game and I am sure outcome of this Sunday if we move forward will be a bit of an extra motivation as well.

Washington Redskins - This is going to be a problem I think, they are going to have a defense with both Rivera and Del Rio running the show, we know they will be aggressive there, it's the offense that is their question mark and who the GM is going to be, Rivera is suppose to have some control over players but hey it's Washington, the disaster that is Washington is still going on till they prove it isn't. The Field is still the biggest challenge there it seems and it will depend on when we get to play them how much so. We should win.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Ugghhhh

Playing at/on Washington's shit field......

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
It’s almost impossible to predict games this early based on opponents and locations only. Setting aside the obvious off season team building tools of free agency and the draft, we also don’t know when the games will be played. A season opener in Miami and a late season game in Buffalo could potentially wreak havoc on predictions. Who remembers the early season game a few years ago in San Diego and how the hot temperature virtually neutered our team? When plays almost a bigger part than where.

I don’t even seriously look at the opponents until after free agency, the draft and publication of the final schedule. Until then it’s kind of like looking at a bunch of gifts under the tree with no tags to tell you who they are for.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3fq303tw said:
Ugghhhh

Playing at/on Washington's shit field......
Hopefully we get them in October when it's still in decent shape but the heat and humidity have subsided back east. And hopefully Miami is in Nov or Dec

IronSaint

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1monv2rm said:
Ugghhhh

Playing at/on Washington's $h!t field......
Yeah, I'm honestly not looking forward to it when we have to go there in 2021. But we have to go play on Chicago's equally dog **** field again next year.

James in PA

Reaction score
I read a story the other day that due to scheduling conflicts with the Sounders, the Hawks are all but guaranteed to open the 2020 regular season on the road. I’m calling it now: MIAMI (and dark jerseys).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Keeping the fingers crossed they don't send the Hawks to London vs. Miami.
Would love to take another trip out there, we had a blast back in 2008 out there. The fans were some of the nicest we ever met at a road game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1j0673x4 said:
Ugghhhh

Is this post based on recent information or just Seahawks games you watched 6-7 years ago?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That field in DC has been horrific for years. it's no secret. It flat out ruined RG3's career. And has injured many since......

chris98251

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ssgex7bx said:
WmHBonney":ssgex7bx said:
Ugghhhh

Is this post based on recent information or just Seahawks games you watched 6-7 years ago?

Pretty much any game you happen to catch you see holes and turf getting tossed in the air from tackles and guys running, it has been shit for years, hard to decide which was worse, that place or the sewer field in Oakland.

Latest posts