say it aint so: Sherman dinner with Shanahan

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Interest does not mean $$$. I am sure a lot of teams are interested, but not at the $11,000,000.99 that Sherman wants.

The 9er thing, I’d take that as a direct shot at our organization. It’s not just a business decision picking that team. Got my popcorn ready, watching how this plays out.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1v6128hq said:
Interest does not mean $$$. I am sure a lot of teams are interested, but not at the $11,000,000.99 that Sherman wants.

The 9er thing, I’d take that as a direct shot at our organization. It’s not just a business decision picking that team. Got my popcorn ready, watching how this plays out.
The org took the risk of him playing for a divisional rival when they released him.
They made their bed with this, so they will have to lie in it, for better or worse.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":14gw26z9 said:
Coug_Hawk08":14gw26z9 said:

The org took the risk of him playing for a divisional rival when they released him.
They made their bed with this, so they will have to lie in it, for better or worse.

Pretty sure we did him a solid by not trading him for a late round pick. Let him pick his own spot, but mutual respect would be look outside the division. JS too soft I guess, Sherman dgaf about the hawks.

SF49r

Reaction score
And we just signed Sherman to a 3 year deal wow holy sh*t

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":18mq61zq said:
And we just signed Sherman to a 3 year deal wow holy sh*t
I will bet other free agents will be excited about joining the 49ers now as well.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The 9ers haven't been a threat since 2013. They are now a threat.

Popeye, 5_Golden_Rings, and other 9er fans have shown class here since (unlike, ugh, the 9ers owner but won't get into that).