I don't have a problem with:
-Late night show tour
-Sitting courtside with Jay-Z and Queen B
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-As many endorsement deals as possible
-Will get paid after this season
-Will be a Hawk for life

But hanging with Bieber? He's your typical Hollywood tragedy story. A kid who made a ton of money, has parents who want to his friend rather then a true parent. Completely out of control. He's a train wreck and Wilson wants to hang with him? He wants to be associated with him?

I also held back on this - first pitch with the Rangers, because I thought he and his handlers blew that too. Question: What would you say if Colin Kaepernick - Hawks fans love to hate - threw the first pitch for the LA Dodgers? Kaepernick sporting a Dodger hat, wearing a Dodger jersey with his name on his back. What would you say? What would Niners fans say?If you say nah, then you're a liar.

Wilson is not only the face of the franchise, but the face of Seattle sports. That said, I'm not only a Hawks fan, but a Seattle sports fans and to see Wilson wear Texas Ranger gear, made me a little upset. But, hey, this is clean cut, politically correct Wilson, so let's give him a pass right?
Was Kaep drafted by the Dodgers?

Russell went to church and then to a church bowling event. The fact Bieber also was there and they were photographed together hardly makes Russ an attention whore. It's CHURCH for crying out loud.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
sc85sis":c9q6s6i2 said:
truehawksfan":c9q6s6i2 said:
I don't have a problem with:
-Late night show tour
-Sitting courtside with Jay-Z and Queen B
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-As many endorsement deals as possible
-Will get paid after this season
-Will be a Hawk for life

But hanging with Bieber? He's your typical Hollywood tragedy story. A kid who made a ton of money, has parents who want to his friend rather then a true parent. Completely out of control. He's a train wreck and Wilson wants to hang with him? He wants to be associated with him?

I also held back on this - first pitch with the Rangers, because I thought he and his handlers blew that too. Question: What would you say if Colin Kaepernick - Hawks fans love to hate - threw the first pitch for the LA Dodgers? Kaepernick sporting a Dodger hat, wearing a Dodger jersey with his name on his back. What would you say? What would Niners fans say?If you say nah, then you're a liar.

Wilson is not only the face of the franchise, but the face of Seattle sports. That said, I'm not only a Hawks fan, but a Seattle sports fans and to see Wilson wear Texas Ranger gear, made me a little upset. But, hey, this is clean cut, politically correct Wilson, so let's give him a pass right?
Was Kaep drafted by the Dodgers?

Russell went to church and then to a church bowling event. The fact Bieber also was there and they were photographed together hardly makes Russ an attention whore. It's CHURCH for crying out loud.

Not to mention RW just posted a pic of his score and his pastor's score, leaving Bieber out of it. So we know they were hanging out because Bieber tweeted about it...so how is RW the attention whore?

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
This may have to be one of the most pathetic threads. Wow... all just putting the puzzle together. RW is getting divorced so now he hangin' with "The Beebs" to some Beebs mojo. Now we are destine to end up in last place in the division and RW leaves the Hawks to play some baseball.

Sound all so likely huh ;)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And why does this matter? What does it have to do with Football and/or how Wilson will perform on the field???

12thMode

Reaction score
Russell attends that church sometimes. Pastor Judah Smith is also Justin's pastor. So I am assuming that is how they all hooked up. I have seen a few Hawks at The City Church in Kirkland

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Good God man, you really could not find something better to do?? Even working out would be better than being with this worthless POS. REALLY RW Really?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1czj2fv1 said:
Good God man, you really could not find something better to do?? Even working out would be better than being with this worthless POS. REALLY RW Really?
I'm more disappointed he only bowled a 148.
I expected at least a 180 out of RW.

He needs to work on his spare shooting! 8)

OrFan

Reaction score
Bieber has done a lot of damage to his reputation. Bieber has a lot of money. Bieber knows hanging with Wilson could improve his image.

So........ I wonder just how much he paid Wilson to hang with him and get a few pics taken? Even a $50,000 investment into improving his image could make him a few million down the road. Hmmmmm.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
razgriz737":3fj8x1hq said:
I'm sure Russ will be in the film room watching his bowling tape to bring that score up.
Every spare you miss cost you at least 11 pins in score, but then again, I'm sure RW being as well prepared as he is knows this. 8)