Say it ain't so, Russell...

candybars

Reaction score
Someone said this before and I totally agree: he sees a troubled youth and wants to help.

I am sure some of you are joking about caring about this, but some of you are not as well.

Get it together. The guy went bowling with a little douchebag he doesn't want to see spiral out of control. That's respect.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
You watch, Justin Bieber's whole attitude and behavior will do an about face now that he's been exposed to RW :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers: A little bit of that mojo goes a long way..especially with a 5'9" scrawny little boy.

Seriously though, why would anybody think Bieber has a remote chance of influencing Russell Wilson? :229031_confused2: More like the other way around and that is nothing but a good thing :th2thumbs:

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with:
-Late night show tour
-Sitting courtside with Jay-Z and Queen B
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-As many endorsement deals as possible
-Will get paid after this season
-Will be a Hawk for life

But hanging with Bieber? He's your typical Hollywood tragedy story. A kid who made a ton of money, has parents who want to his friend rather then a true parent. Completely out of control. He's a train wreck and Wilson wants to hang with him? He wants to be associated with him?

I also held back on this - first pitch with the Rangers, because I thought he and his handlers blew that too. Question: What would you say if Colin Kaepernick - Hawks fans love to hate - threw the first pitch for the LA Dodgers? Kaepernick sporting a Dodger hat, wearing a Dodger jersey with his name on his back. What would you say? What would Niners fans say?If you say nah, then you're a liar.

Wilson is not only the face of the franchise, but the face of Seattle sports. That said, I'm not only a Hawks fan, but a Seattle sports fans and to see Wilson wear Texas Ranger gear, made me a little upset. But, hey, this is clean cut, politically correct Wilson, so let's give him a pass right?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Cartire":2s9pk6gg said:
You guys are looking at it the wrong way.

He sees bieber is on a downfall and hanging with bad influences and he's trying to help guide him. If anything, you should be praising Wilson's ability to help all those in need.
i agree with you. good for Wilson. perhaps beeber will change. he's not doing himself any favours.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'd be more interested in what RW had for breakfast, and no i'm not really.

;)

nwgamer

Reaction score
Bieber is a mess. Attending church services and spending a couple hours with Russ will do more good than harm for sure. I hope the punk takes something away from his experience with a real winner.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
truehawksfan":gdcf6h0u said:
-Late night show tour
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-Will be a Hawk for life

But hanging with Bieber? He's your typical Hollywood tragedy story. A kid who made a ton of money, has parents who want to his friend rather then a true parent. Completely out of control. He's a train wreck and Wilson wants to hang with him? He wants to be associated with him?

I also held back on this - first pitch with the Rangers, because I thought he and his handlers blew that too. Question: What would you say if Colin Kaepernick - Hawks fans love to hate - threw the first pitch for the LA Dodgers? Kaepernick sporting a Dodger hat, wearing a Dodger jersey with his name on his back. What would you say? What would Niners fans say?If you say nah, then you're a liar.

Wilson is not only the face of the franchise, but the face of Seattle sports. That said, I'm not only a Hawks fan, but a Seattle sports fans and to see Wilson wear Texas Ranger gear, made me a little upset. But, hey, this is clean cut, politically correct Wilson, so let's give him a pass right?

Hollywood tragedy?

In your what-if scenario, was Colon drafted by the Dodgers? Because it's a lot different to represent another city's team just because you want to vs you know, actually having your rights owned by that team. Just like Bo Jackson wasn't frowned upon for wearing Sox gear instead of As gear, Wilson wearing the colors of the team that drafted him are not the same as just willy-nilly picking a team to dress up for.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I'm glad this thread is about JB actually, because at first I thought maybe someone was posting a REAL story about Tate sleeping with his wife, and not a rumor like I've been reading.
If it ends up true that Tate is in Detroit because he broke up RW3's marriage, I'm gonna be livid.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cartire":3136sa90 said:

He sees bieber is on a downfall and hanging with bad influences and he's trying to help guide him. If anything, you should be praising Wilson's ability to help all those in need.

This.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":yipgq1kq said:
Cartire":yipgq1kq said:

This.

x2 He's trying to help the little Sh*t get his act together.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Something about judging not lest ye be judged, I suppose.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
truehawksfan":2yy8z5ui said:
-Late night show tour
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-Will be a Hawk for life

It's like you forgot that Niner fans already freaked about Kaep wearing a Dolphins hat.
And why is it a big deal to wear a Rangers hat? They actually drafted him AND PAID HIM MONEY to do so.

Cartire

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2w78m9ii said:
truehawksfan":2w78m9ii said:
-Late night show tour
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-Will be a Hawk for life

It's like you forgot that Niner fans already freaked about Kaep wearing a Dolphins hat.
And why is it a big deal to wear a Rangers hat? They actually drafted him AND PAID HIM MONEY to do so.

Let's not forget that it's a completely different sport. I don't remember people getting upset when bo Jackson was on the raiders and played for KC Royals. Oh yeah, because what a stupid thing to get upset about.

Throwdown

Reaction score
truehawksfan":aana3tpw said:
-Late night show tour
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-Will be a Hawk for life

lol wut?

You're mad cuz he threw out the first pitch for a franchise he's a part of? PUHLEEEEZE

Be mad at the scrubby Mariners for not jumping on the opportunity. Thats your fault if you're a Mariners fan (I commend you though if you can subject yourself that kind of torture of watching a slow paced game and rooting for the perennial losing team who has fans who are excited if the team is .500 at any point in the season), and its your fault that you're upset about Wilson doing what he's doing. You sound a little petty to be honest.

pocketprotector

Reaction score
truehawksfan":3advotza said:
I'm sorry, but Wilson is becoming a publicity whore.

Get your sh@t together Wilson....I'm going to be pissed if your game slides this year.

To his handlers .... do your job and start saying no and not say yea to everything.

He is at a bowling alley.... with a preacher... and some kids.... and a pop artist

You have got to be one of the dumbest human beings on the face of this earth.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Yuck for a few different reasons.

Still love ya though Big Russ :thirishdrinkers:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
truehawksfan":1lzybrqm said:
-Late night show tour
-Cameo on Entourage
-White House visit
-Will be a Hawk for life

How old are you? Or how young are you?