Say it ain't so, Russell...

Laloosh

Reaction score
McGruff":3srwoo5q said:
Sports Hernia":3srwoo5q said:
Wish I still part timed there for just that day, could have gotten him to autograph a bowling pin for me.

How much is a Bieber autograph worth these days?

If it's on a check, could be quite a bit...

Cartire

Reaction score
truehawksfan":1a0mis0a said:
I'm sorry, but Wilson is becoming a publicity whore.

Get your sh@t together Wilson....I'm going to be fu@kin pissed if your game slides this year.

To his handlers .... do your job and start saying no and not say yea to everything.

He's a superbowl winning QB. His fame is no more or less then any other one. And the only reason it's so "in your face" is because anything RW is posted on this site. Most his publicity is not as huge in the public as you might think. Just seems big from within .net where we follow it all.

Let the guy have his kudus. The guy earned it and has done nothing wrong in the media eye. He's an upstanding citizen. Be happy about that.

Furthermore. If we expect him to basically be 24/7 hawks during the season, we better allow him the opportunity to relax and have fun during the offseason. He is all of 25 years old. Super famous. Well mannered. And pretty much set for life. Let's wait to reprimand him till he actually does something wrong.

And further further more, I'm super inebriated right now, so the passion is inflated. But I can only imagine back to when I was 25. There's no way I would be able to successfully handle the fame and not get in trouble some how.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":tlkebbkt said:
Throwdown":tlkebbkt said:
But just cuz of these, there'll be some grown men bumping the beebs on their way to work tomorrow morning.
The what and who?

MizzouHawkGal":tlkebbkt said:
Throwdown":tlkebbkt said:
But just cuz of these, there'll be some grown men bumping the beebs on their way to work tomorrow morning.
The what and who?

Can you say that one more time?

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1601dm55 said:
I think the HBO show Entourage is having a considerable influence on how Russell Wilson wants to live his real life, lol.
EVERYONE should want to live life like they're on Entourage...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1d06ij6c said:
Wilson with the strike on the 10th frame....so clutch.

image.png

Cartire

Reaction score
CANHawk":3rv1f1mq said:
RolandDeschain":3rv1f1mq said:
I think the HBO show Entourage is having a considerable influence on how Russell Wilson wants to live his real life, lol.
EVERYONE should want to live life like they're on Entourage...

Ummmm, yes please.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
truehawksfan":w6ty2nn3 said:

Get your sh@t together Wilson....I'm going to be fu@kin pissed if your game slides this year.

To his handlers .... do your job and start saying no and not say yea to everything.

Hahahahhahaha

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Cartire":27wockbn said:
truehawksfan":27wockbn said:

He's a superbowl winning QB. His fame is no more or less then any other one. And the only reason it's so "in your face" is because anything RW is posted on this site. Most his publicity is not as huge in the public as you might think. Just seems big from within .net where we follow it all.

Let the guy have his kudus. The guy earned it and has done nothing wrong in the media eye. He's an upstanding citizen. Be happy about that.

Furthermore. If we expect him to basically be 24/7 hawks during the season, we better allow him the opportunity to relax and have fun during the offseason. He is all of 25 years old. Super famous. Well mannered. And pretty much set for life. Let's wait to reprimand him till he actually does something wrong.

And further further more, I'm super inebriated right now, so the passion is inflated. But I can only imagine back to when I was 25. There's no way I would be able to successfully handle the fame and not get in trouble some how.
He's not really set for life yet because he's living off a 3rd round salary. Let him have as many endorsements as he can get by getting as much publicity as he can get. Note that Miley-Bieber is the one that promoted it, not RW.

Smellyman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":16trl5nq said:
truehawksfan":16trl5nq said:

Hahahahhahaha

Birth of No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXSaDei3QYw

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
HawkWow":2huy8hqr said:
I must be missing something with this Bieber kid. Why are noted professionals / athletes allowing him in their circle? I ask in all seriousness (cuz I really don't know). His ring walk with Mayweather Saturday night had to have been one of the most awkward spectacles I've ever witnessed. Just why is Mayweather, and now Russ, hanging around with some scared ass, androgynous looking kid that looks like he's about 18 yrs old? Kinda' creepy.

Money respects money. #QED

Rocket

Reaction score
Aros, I hate you right now cuz you made me look at the pic and I threw up in my mouth a little.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":23abd7sx said:
MizzouHawkGal":23abd7sx said:
Throwdown":23abd7sx said:
The what and who?

MizzouHawkGal":23abd7sx said:
Throwdown":23abd7sx said:
The what and who?

Doesn't seen so.:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a iPhone..... what you say about that? I getting tired of these stupid Android phones.Siri will fix my double posts by herself.:)

HawkStar22

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":20d83etm said:
I'm thinking about getting a iPhone..... what you say about that?

Sweet!! Then we could FaceTime... :shock:

P.s. When can I touch...? :2:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkStar22":mnfngy10 said:
MizzouHawkGal":mnfngy10 said:

Why would you like to touch a digital breast? Just telling you unless you like A cup girls it may be disappointing...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkStar22":1pfm0c6p said:
MizzouHawkGal":1pfm0c6p said:

Why would you like to touch a digital breast? Just telling you unless you like A cup girls it may be disappointing...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":x0523yyj said:
MizzouHawkGal":x0523yyj said:
Throwdown":x0523yyj said:
The what and who?

MizzouHawkGal":x0523yyj said:
Throwdown":x0523yyj said:
The what and who?

Doesn't seen so.: )