Saturday Football Eagles vs Skins....

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Dallas has a tough game ahead of them. Go Indy!!!!!

TAB420

Reaction score
So if we win or Dallas wins tomorrow, we're in?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":l0ocujq7 said:
endzorn":l0ocujq7 said:
It is virtually impossible for Seattle to miss the playoffs now.

Yea, I am trying to figure out a scenario where we don't get in... I can't see it. Scratching my head on this one.

If we end up tied with Philly... we would get in over Philly, right? Better conference record... better head to head, or can Dallas still choke away their division?
The only way Dallas loses the division is to lose out.

Maulbert

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":dsm2h7pp said:
The_Z_Man":dsm2h7pp said:
endzorn":dsm2h7pp said:
It is virtually impossible for Seattle to miss the playoffs now.

Yea, I am trying to figure out a scenario where we don't get in... I can't see it. Scratching my head on this one.

If we end up tied with Philly... we would get in over Philly, right? Better conference record... better head to head, or can Dallas still choke away their division?
The only way Dallas loses the division is to lose out.

The only way Seattle misses the playoffs is if Dallas loses the division to Philly, which can only happen with twin records of 10-6. If that happens and Seattle also loses it's last 2 games, Seattle would be out due to losing the tiebreaker to Dallas unless either Detroit or Green Bay lose out as well. In other words, Highly unlikely. If Dallas wins their division tomorrow, Seattle clinches a playoff berth due to having the head to head tiebreaker over Philly and Dallas no longer competing for the Wild Card.

hawk35fan

Reaction score
By the end of next season, Kelly will be going back to coaching college football. The other coaches now know how to defend his gimmick offence.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
hawk35fan":n45o8x6z said:
By the end of next season, Kelly will be going back to coaching college football. The other coaches now know how to defend his gimmick offence.

Meh, they'd have done so a lot earlier. Their offense will be fine with a quarterback better than Sanchez, it's their defense they probably need to worry about. Their secondary is icky.

hawk35fan

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":9xi8ma8b said:
hawk35fan":9xi8ma8b said:

Meh, they'd have done so a lot earlier. Their offense will be fine with a quarterback better than Sanchez, it's their defense they probably need to worry about. Their secondary is icky.

College football has been terrible this year. Part of the blame can be placed on to many mediocre coaches. I really believe Harbaugh and Kelly's style of coaching is a better fit for the college game.

Latest posts