Santa Clara 49ers already whining about Superbowl L

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17dq7of8 said:
Tradition matters. Screw the change. I don't like it. Especially with that garish yellow "50" logo.

If it's OUR 2nd or 3rd. I doubt anybody here will really care if it's "50" or "L"
:{)

Actually it would be kind of cool to be the only team to win one with regular numbers.
Be a great trivia question 30 years from now.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ In my experience, upon most changes tradition matters very briefly, and people quickly get over it and move on to things that matter. :)

Edit: More accurate would be to say tradition for the sake of tradition. There are tons of traditions that serve purpose beyond simply being traditions (e.g. when conservative Christians talk about "traditional" marriage their claims are about MUCH MORE than simply tradition).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pmedic920":3atympfe said:
RolandDeschain":3atympfe said:
Tradition matters. Screw the change. I don't like it. Especially with that garish yellow "50" logo.

If it's OUR 2nd or 3rd. I doubt anybody here will really care if it's "50" or "L"
:{)

Actually it would be kind of cool to be the only team to win one with regular numbers.
Be a great trivia question 30 years from now.
The first few had regular numbers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":15razfk2 said:
^^^ In my experience, upon most changes tradition matters very briefly, and people quickly get over it and move on to things that matter. :)

Edit: More accurate would be to say tradition for the sake of tradition. There are tons of traditions that serve purpose beyond simply being traditions (e.g. when conservative Christians talk about "traditional" marriage their claims are about MUCH MORE than simply tradition).
Well, we're still waiting for 49ers fans to get over the tradition of their glory years from decades ago.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1oeul962 said:
Well, we're still waiting for 49ers fans to get over the tradition of their glory years from decades ago.

Why do you think that they started that whole "AAH-OOH" thing?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2dttotae said:
RolandDeschain":2dttotae said:

:lol: :th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":qx5y8rf1 said:
RolandDeschain":qx5y8rf1 said:

Hehe. By the way with that avatar you have no room to call me "Tits" Mgee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":lzli03h8 said:
loafoftatupu":lzli03h8 said:
RolandDeschain":lzli03h8 said:

Hehe. By the way with that avatar you have no room to call me "Tits" Mgee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It wasn't me.... I think it was a NinaTroll.

SE174

Reaction score
halfrack":1u7eiir3 said:
It doesn't matter what they call it, the whiners ain't gonna win it.
They would if they called it Felony.