Saints @ Cowboys

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1unjkurt said:
Sarlacc83":1unjkurt said:
At what point do we have to take Dallas seriously as a good team?

Not there yet, but they might be 3-1 after this weekend.
I'd say after tonight. Demarco Murray is healthy and that's scary. All I can say is thank you that it's a home game and we have sane flex rules. This looks like a SNF game all the way. Philadelphia is a pretender, they can't run the ball.
Their Strength of schedule based on this years records is weak so far. SC (2-2), Titans (1-3) Rams (1-3) Saints (1-2), Thats 5 wins for 4 teams, Conversely, Seattle's schedule has 7 opponent wins for 3 teams (2-2, 3-1, 2-1) with one less game played, all winning or .500 records vs Dallas that has played one .500 team (barely) and the rest have losing records. Seattle has played more than likely 3 playoff teams so far, Dallas maybe one (SC) so far. The Mariners offense looked like world beaters in Anaheim in that first series in April too, small sample sizes.

This Saints team isn't good, oh looky an "I'm Jimmy" fumbled.

This Saints defense is horrible and Brees is in a sharp decline not a good combo if you are a Saints fan.

mistaowen

Reaction score
If the Saints march and score quickly again this is a ballgame. Cowboys have gone completely into a shell on offense and their D stopped pretending to be good.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Payton is a moron, fake put from your own 40. The Saints couldn't crap the bed any worse, LOL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3jie19w8 said:
They real morons are the Madden rankers and everyone on NFL.com and other places that said Jarius Byrd was a better safety than Earl Thomas and said that this Saints defense would compete with the L.O.B. this year!!!
Yep, if the Saints don't get their crap together they very easily will miss the playoffs.

Faust

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, a lot of preseason predictions had the Saints getting the number one seed this year. The season is still early but it looks like the number one seed could come out of the NFC west.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":lgu7w21u said:
.........All I can say is thank you that it's a home game and we have sane flex rules. This looks like a SNF game all the way............
Do you mean you think the NFL/NBC will flex the Hawks v. Cowpatties game in 2 weeks MHG? Man I just don't see it. The networks, especially the Eastcoastbiased Sports Programming Network are gonna be nutting all over themselves talking about how Dullass is back and a force to be reckoned with and so forth. Putting that game in prime time Sunday night so they can suffer a total beatdown at the hands of the annoying Seahawks doesn't fit the narrative. It'll be bad enough on a Sunday afternoon, but prime time would be a disaster.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xop8nve said:
MizzouHawkGal":1xop8nve said:
.........All I can say is thank you that it's a home game and we have sane flex rules. This looks like a SNF game all the way............
Do you mean you think the NFL/NBC will flex the Hawks v. Cowpatties game in 2 weeks MHG? Man I just don't see it. The networks, especially the Eastcoastbiased Sports Programming Network are gonna be nutting all over themselves talking about how Dullass is back and a force to be reckoned with and so forth. Putting that game in prime time Sunday night so they can suffer a total beatdown at the hands of the annoying Seahawks doesn't fit the narrative. It'll be bad enough on a Sunday afternoon, but prime time would be a disaster.
I don't know just imagine if Dallas beats Houston and sits at 4-1? You know how the networks love Dallas it could be irresistible to them.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Jason Garrett looked way too smug during this game.

The last time the Cowboys felt this good about themselves, they came to Seattle and we took their soul away.

Bet they can't wait for the game in two weeks.