Sad news to .net posters

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing happened. This guy was all "heeeeey dudes, I'm new here and I'm a douche!" and then I was all "GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!" and Les did THE LORD'S work so it is done.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3d7mu5hd said:
Nothing happened. This guy was all "heeeeey dudes, I'm new here and I'm a douche!" and then I was all "GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!" and Les did THE LORD'S work so it is done.
God bless you oh righteous knights of the undouched.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3njrkv63 said:
Zebulon Dak":3njrkv63 said:

Yeah, i mean....this is pretty much how it all went down. New guy was trolling, I made a quip about how he was either a troll or Russell Wilson, he made a quip about me not being very good with the ladies, Zeb quoted a Bible verse at him, Les subjected him to deresolution. End of.

Had to do something quickly as he was beginning to express interest in showing pictures of his "hot" wife. Not being sure of his definition of "hot" or "wife" Jseahawks & I decided to treat him like Nick Nolte did drug dealers in EXTREME PREJUDICE. Jud got the short straw so I got the privilige of action.

:D

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Missed it. :( C'mon, you've got to throw that kind of stuff in the shack for posterity, at least.

12thMode

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":kmg1ss63 said:

And then I said in my sexy Sherman voice, "U MAD BRO!?"