Ryan Parody or Real?

madbohem

Reaction score
I don't know what to make of this video, but it is set up like Ryan is talking before the official cameras mics got set up at a press conference. This is either hilarious or tragic, i can't decide... I thought it was entertaining though.

[youtube]pLBCBk28Ou0[/youtube]

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
No way. I can't believe he was blasting his teammates, fans, Georgia, the south.

Hilarious.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Just some swamprats who have nothing better to do than make vids ridiculing the Falcons when their not busy impregnating their cousins. I swear they're obsessed with us. They'll be watching us from their couches come Sunday along with their favorite team.

Cartire

Reaction score
obviously fake because thats not ryan. But, it seems like exactly what he probably is thinking regardless.

OP
OP
madbohem

madbohem

Reaction score
Well if it was a troll on Ryan, i have to give props because thats a lot of work to do it.

TheOriginalBirdie

Reaction score
wow, you know you're in peoples heads when they produce full scale parody press conferences, or write songs about you

OP
OP
madbohem

madbohem

Reaction score
theoaklandphenom":3o6rmhx1 said:
madbohem":3o6rmhx1 said:
Well if it was a troll on Ryan, i have to give props because thats a lot of work to do it.

Do you know what Matt Ryan looks like?

if you could see how thick my glasses are, you could understand I don't just trust my eyes on a low quality youtube film. Still a lot of work to go that for a gag.

hawker232

Reaction score
Yeah, no way that's Matt Ryan. Looks nothing like him. Plus, I don't think any NFL quarterback would come out and say something like that about there team, no matter how true it might be.

theoaklandphenom

Reaction score
madbohem":157g0q0y said:
theoaklandphenom":157g0q0y said:
madbohem":157g0q0y said:

Do you know what Matt Ryan looks like?

if you could see how thick my glasses are, you could understand I don't just trust my eyes on a low quality youtube film. Still a lot of work to go that for a gag.

The humor is laid on pretty thick. I'm surprised anyone would think it's real. And Saints fans have all the time in the world. Most of them don't have jobs and it's not like they have a playoff game to be getting jazzed up about.

BigHawks

Reaction score
Haha. I just accidentally started a duplicate thread when I came across this.

Yes. Obviously a joke now... but all of us here were caught off guard at first. Including a guy who is apparently the world's worst falcons fan since he didn't get it till over half way through.

Anyway. Glad there's people who have time to make me laugh... even if they are likely Saints fans.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I hope for trolling, but then there are a lot of non-committal responses and I can't see them all being in on a joke.

Even if we ignore the content, the guy looks little like Matt Ryan, the background says "ATLANTA" in funky characters with non-real sponsor, there are a buttload of empty seats, nothing to identify the team around, etc.

If none of this strikes a person as odd, how about the kid to the right of the stage looking "official" who clearly isn't at least 15.

Latest posts