RW the next Hall of Famer, lets check

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":zoqlvoiz said:
Sgt. Largent":zoqlvoiz said:
xCalibur":zoqlvoiz said:
This is a very exciting time to be a Seahawk fan, we may have our first Hall of Fame QB in the history of the Seattle Seahawk Franchise.

While I admire your enthusiasm and positive opinion of RW, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Dude has one season under his belt.

Let's have this conversation in 10 years when Russell's proven he's worthy of a HOF discussion.

I remember last year we argued at length about RW. You said Matt Flynn should be starter and the team would have been way better off with him. You felt its best for QBs to sit as rookies....how did that work out?

RE: xCalibur, RW is a HOFer...Championship.

Love Wilson to death, it's silly to put any player into the Hall of Fame after one year. Shawn Merriman looked like a sure fire hall of famer as a rookie then came the injuries and the PED's...

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":35a37j3u said:
xCalibur":35a37j3u said:
This is a very exciting time to be a Seahawk fan, we may have our first Hall of Fame QB in the history of the Seattle Seahawk Franchise.

While I admire your enthusiasm and positive opinion of RW, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Dude has one season under his belt.

Let's have this conversation in 10 years when Russell's proven he's worthy of a HOF discussion.

Yeah we needed you to tell us that.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":3w4kwucy said:
Where's Cboom with the REAL skinny on Wilson?

From what I understand (Because he hasn't retracted it), Cboom still stands by this quote:

"A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail" (Cboom, 2012)