RW Interview on ESPN

A

Anonymous

Sarlacc83":3n4waa3w said:
When I see videos like this, it makes me believe there's nothing Wilson can't do. Underneath all the coach speak, you really sense the spark that drives him and puts him a different level.

Or, he's just REALLY good at blowing smoke up people's arses. :sarcasm_on:

hawk45

Reaction score
Eloquent is one thing, and he surely is that. It's another thing to be perceptive. Yeah a lot of his interviews he says the same things over and over again, but the last couple of interviews he did he talks about specific things he wants to check off the list, for instance 3rd down performance for the offense. In this interview, the game-altering plays. He's right, since he seemed to nail down a weakness every week last year, keeping eyes downfield while scrambling, check. Performing better on the road, check. Hell, 3rd downs and more big plays are pretty much all that's left. That and maybe really finding the open guy a bit more.

zhawk

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2ha8wphd said:
He's definitely one of the most affluent athletes I've ever seen... definite politician in his future

how about affable?

Giedi

Reaction score
NinerBuff":1opwsq56 said:
ok, i can see the confusion... I was more referring to affluent as worldly, wealth of knowledge... but eloquent is also apropos...

nevermind... carry on
Glad you cleared that up, for a second I thought you meant *effluent* :3-1:

RufusPorter

Reaction score
The guy is dead on at the end of the video, if Wilson was reading the tag on your mattress he would make it interesting and you'd want to listen to every word he said.