Russell Wilson and the Quick Release

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3c6q93vx said:
RolandDeschain":3c6q93vx said:
Scottemojo":3c6q93vx said:
I should have included a stir the pot icon.
Probably. I'm mentally wiped out after digging up all those old quotes from me to prove Sarlacc wrong in the other thread.

Half-true. You took your sweet time, and did not in relation to when I actually asked the question abour 5 coordinators which is what I was referring to. (I should have spelled it out, though.) Next time I will remember to comb your posts for when you make up your mind, though.
Dude, I was at work. I reply as I can, sometimes I have a good bit of time, sometimes I don't; and it tends to randomly vary much throughout the day, but at least you know I'm not scared of my posting history coming back to haunt me as witnessed by me paying Volsung that $20.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
They just did a segment on NFL network about this. Considering all the attention this is getting maybe we need to work in some double moves? I'd think Green Bay will be looking for those quick hitters now.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
That is how exactly how Baldwin beat Boston for his TD last week. Carolina showed cover zero and Doug and Russel read it and communicated it perfectly. With the Blitz diagnosed, Russel signaled Baldwin to go to the end zone. Baldwin threw a beautiful inside fake that Boston bought, freeing Baldwin to the end zone.

- bsd RPA

mikeak

Reaction score
brimsalabim":16vbbvkg said:
They just did a segment on NFL network about this. Considering all the attention this is getting maybe we need to work in some double moves? I'd think Green Bay will be looking for those quick hitters now.

Don't worry Bevell will rely 100% on the bubble screen instead :D