Russell Wilson and Ciara buy $25 million home with basketball court and indoor pool

W

Welshers

It's the most-expensive single-family home sold in Denver-area history.

If it was just the house, OK, that's fine. But it's just another example of how Hollywood he's become. I still respect all he's done for charity, of course. I think he's a good guy. But gee golly...

Last edited by a moderator:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
It's MIDNIGHT. Pocket watching much? The **** is wrong with some of y'all? Who was the LAST rich person you made a thread about after they bought a house? Post the link.
What do you think of Paul Allen's yacht? Or Elon Musk's...anything? Seriously some of you people got ISSUES and you need Jesus. Christ. Effin embarrassing.

"it's just another example of how Hollywood he's become" Gottdammit! What would've been an appropriate amount of money for a mega millionaire STAR QB to spend on HIS house to you? Serious question. :unsure:

I wish like hell that this is just satire.

JPatera76

Reaction score
i mean... 4 bedrooms seems kinda small tbh.
25 bathrooms what the f.... Guess if ya got the runs you dont need to worry about someone using a bathroom

Palmegranite

Reaction score
OP
OP
W

Welshers

This doesn't belong in the Seattle Seahawks Football forum. It should be in the NFL Nation forum. And in fact, it is, under the title The Brand buys most expensive home in Denver history (that's a link to the thread), since Friday evening, three and a half days before this repeat topic was posted.
It will be OK, I promise you. Breath deep. In and out. In and out. The world will not end because a thread about a guy who was the starting QB of the Seahawks for a decade and won the Super Bowl was posted in the Seahawks forum. I promise you life will continue. You will be a lot more fun at parties if you learn to relax a little.

It's MIDNIGHT. Pocket watching much? The **** is wrong with some of y'all? Who was the LAST rich person you made a thread about after they bought a house? Post the link.
What do you think of Paul Allen's yacht? Or Elon Musk's...anything? Seriously some of you people got ISSUES and you need Jesus. Christ. Effin embarrassing.

"it's just another example of how Hollywood he's become" Gottdammit! What would've been an appropriate amount of money for a mega millionaire STAR QB to spend on HIS house to you? Serious question. :unsure:

I wish like hell that this is just satire.
First off, please don't use the Lord's name in vain. Attacking me with such rigor and hatred seems really uncalled for in this situation. As I said to the previous poster, it will be OK. Just breath. You''ll be alright.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
It will be OK, I promise you. Breath deep. In and out. In and out. The world will not end because a thread about a guy who was the starting QB of the Seahawks for a decade and won the Super Bowl was posted in the Seahawks forum. I promise you life will continue. You will be a lot more fun at parties if you learn to relax a little.

First off, please don't use the Lord's name in vain. Attacking me with such rigor and hatred seems really uncalled for in this situation. As I said to the previous poster, it will be OK. Just breath. You''ll be alright.
Or you could just follow the rules. It really isn't that hard.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Or you could just follow the rules. It really isn't that hard.
I mean, is this really against the rules? The forum is for Seattle Seahawks Football discussion. I made a threat about a Seahawk player who just left. It's related to the Seahawks. All I'm saying is it's not like this is a thread about some random subject. You can clearly see how it could be Seahawk related. It's just an online forum, we're not talking about a court of law here...

JustTheTip

Reaction score
I mean, is this really against the rules? The forum is for Seattle Seahawks Football discussion. I made a threat about a Seahawk player who just left. It's related to the Seahawks. All I'm saying is it's not like this is a thread about some random subject. You can clearly see how it could be Seahawk related. It's just an online forum, we're not talking about a court of law here...
Yes it really is against the rules. Why so defensive?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Yes it really is against the rules. Why so defensive?
Not sure how you think you can tell I'm being defensive over a message board. You do seem rather upset though. If you can't see how a thread about a Seattle Seahawks Quarterback could be Seahawks related.... well, I don't know what to tell ya. It'll be OK mate.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Welshers, I've talked about this to you before. You have a habit of posting inappropriate threads (the April Fools thread 5 days late ring a bell?). Clearly you are smart enough to know that the main Seahawks forum is for SEAHAWKS discussions, not what house a FORMER Seahawk player has bought. If Wilson says something about the Seahawks, sure, post it. If it's insight directly related to the Seattle Seahawks by all means feel free to post it in the Seahawks forum. But a house that a former player bought? Dude. Think it through.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
It's the most-expensive single-family home sold in Denver-area history.

If it was just the house, OK, that's fine. But it's just another example of how Hollywood he's become. I still respect all he's done for charity, of course. I think he's a good guy. But jesus...

You mean like you did at the end of your original post in this goof ass thread?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I would also do that if I had his kind of money.