Russell Wilson and Ciara buy $25 million home with basketball court and indoor pool

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Welshers, I've talked about this to you before. You have a habit of posting inappropriate threads (the April Fools thread 5 days late ring a bell?). Clearly you are smart enough to know that the main Seahawks forum is for SEAHAWKS discussions, not what house a FORMER Seahawk player has bought. If Wilson says something about the Seahawks, sure, post it. If it's insight directly related to the Seattle Seahawks by all means feel free to post it in the Seahawks forum. But a house that a former player bought? Dude. Think it through.
OK, OK, I get it. I hope you can understand I don't have any bad intentions here. One thing I've always liked about this forum is how laid back its been through the years. The main forum isn't exactly crawling with new threads and I didn't see the harm in a couple lighthearted joke threads every now and then. I can see now it's clearly very important to people where threads are posted. And that a little late April fool's joke is quite offensive in this day and age. I guess everyone on here just doesn't share my laid back attitude towards internet forums. I'll refrain from anything not SPECIFICALLY Seahawks going forward. My apologies. I certainly needed reminding that the world changes and it is far from the same reality I grew up in.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Who cares?

He's just another media savvy pampered athlete who really in then didn't want to be here.

Thanks for your time here, good luck in Denver unless the Hawks are playing you. Then I hope you get your head shoved up, well it doesn't matter.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Who cares?

He's just another media savvy pampered athlete who really in then didn't want to be here.

Thanks for your time here, good luck in Denver unless the Hawks are playing you. Then I hope you get your head shoved up, well it doesn't matter.
Yeah, I guess that's what really bugged me in the end. He talked so much about the city of Seattle but really he didn't want to be here. I know I know it's like a spurned-ex type of thing. But it does feel like hes pampered and tries to put on this holier-than-thou face. I truly believe he's a great person, maybe just a little fake. But you're right, I shouldnt care,

I wish him luck in Denver as well, but not until AFTER next year. Next year we need to hope he loses every possible game so our draft pick from them is higher.

Jville

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess that's what really bugged me in the end. He talked so much about the city of Seattle but really he didn't want to be here. I know I know it's like a spurned-ex type of thing. But it does feel like hes pampered and tries to put on this holier-than-thou face. I truly believe he's a great person, maybe just a little fake. But you're right, I shouldnt care,

I wish him luck in Denver as well, but not until AFTER next year. Next year we need to hope he loses every possible game so our draft pick from them is higher.

Oh' come on sport. Surely you are bigger (and smarter) than that.

Russ transitioned directly into the same off season routine in Denver that we all became familiar with during his time in Seattle.

NFL football is entertainment ..... with fans following along on the other side of the glass.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Oh' come on sport. Surely you are bigger (and smarter) than that.

Russ transitioned directly into the same off season routine in Denver that we all had became familiar with during his time in Seattle.

NFL football is entertainment ..... with most fans following on the other side of the glass.
Well yeah, that's the point. It's all a routine. An act. I'm not actively angry at Russel Wilson, I'm just saying I was naive enough to truly believe he loved the city of Seattle and would maybe be one of the few rare athletes to play his entire career and retire here. This city has a very very bad track record with superstars. It's a disappointment forsure. I will be pulling for him after next season. For now I want him to lose so we get a good pick.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, OK, I get it. I hope you can understand I don't have any bad intentions here. One thing I've always liked about this forum is how laid back its been through the years. The main forum isn't exactly crawling with new threads and I didn't see the harm in a couple lighthearted joke threads every now and then. I can see now it's clearly very important to people where threads are posted. And that a little late April fool's joke is quite offensive in this day and age. I guess everyone on here just doesn't share my laid back attitude towards internet forums. I'll refrain from anything not SPECIFICALLY Seahawks going forward. My apologies. I certainly needed reminding that the world changes and it is far from the same reality I grew up in.

This site has always prided itself on being strict about the Seahawks main forum to be limited strictly to Seahawks-related posts and threads. Not trying to be a hard ass, I see what you are saying but some things should remain consistent no matter the year/decade/community base. This has always been the way it's done here from the time I created and owned the site to the other owners era as well. Post responsibly you reprobate. :p

OP
OP
W

Welshers

This site has always prided itself on being strict about the Seahawks main forum to be limited strictly to Seahawks-related posts and threads. Not trying to be a hard ass, I see what you are saying but some things should remain consistent no matter the year/decade/community base. This has always been the way it's done here from the time I created and owned the site to the other owners era as well. Post responsibly you reprobate. :p
OK, understood! Very fair! As I said I won't do it again! You are the man and words can't express how grateful we are for all you have done for this forum!!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
How can a $25-million house only have four bedrooms? They have three kids in their blended family! There’d better be a separate guesthouse on that property, or Russ got cheated.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Welshers, I've talked about this to you before. You have a habit of posting inappropriate threads (the April Fools thread 5 days late ring a bell?). Clearly you are smart enough to know that the main Seahawks forum is for SEAHAWKS discussions, not what house a FORMER Seahawk player has bought. If Wilson says something about the Seahawks, sure, post it. If it's insight directly related to the Seattle Seahawks by all means feel free to post it in the Seahawks forum. But a house that a former player bought? Dude. Think it through.
Where does a Seahawk airplane fit in here?Just asking for a friend..:alien:

OP
OP
W

Welshers

How can a $25-million house only have four bedrooms? They have three kids in their blended family! There’d better be a separate guesthouse on that property, or Russ got cheated.
Yeah admittedly I'm not very familiar with mansions, but four bedrooms and 12 bathrooms? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Also it's the most expensive house in Denver history. Funny because there are places in the midwest you can get a four bedroom home for 200 grand.

But lets be real and see what else he has: indoor basketball court, indoor pool, and a f--ing theater. As well as a 9 car garage. Insanity.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's not like this makes his balance sheet larger. He has less money and more house now.